The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Seriously Should've Known They'd Win...

4 posters

Go down

I Seriously Should've Known They'd Win... Empty I Seriously Should've Known They'd Win...

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:48 pm

When last week a random video just happened to pop up in my Recommended section on Youtube of the epic win over the Colts in '99 (the last great game of Marino's career IMO). I saw it live and you're damn right I watched it again. I see now that this was actually a sign from the universe that the Fins would beat the Colts in Indy once more.

I had a feeling they'd beat the Jets, a feeling they could beat the Colts, and I definitely feel like they'll beat the Bills. We could be looking at the single biggest, most mind-blowingly astonishing single-season turnaround in NFL history here, seriously. Looking at the schedule there's not a single team left the Fins have no chance of beating. Yes, even the Pats. Belichick will be resting starters for sure since they'll be 14-1 at that point and might even tank the game on purpose to hurt the Fins' draft position because he's just that devious.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

I Seriously Should've Known They'd Win... Empty Re: I Seriously Should've Known They'd Win...

Post by rightchea Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:46 am

Miami beating the Colts was one of the best things that has happened for this team so far. two score under dog, Miami comes up with three INTs and two scoring drives. Gotta love it

Miami beating the Bills might be a harder contest then we might think. Will do a write up about that soon.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

I Seriously Should've Known They'd Win... Empty Re: I Seriously Should've Known They'd Win...

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:48 pm

rightchea wrote:Miami beating the Colts was one of the best things that has happened for this team so far. two score under dog, Miami comes up with three INTs and two scoring drives. Gotta love it

Miami beating the Bills might be a harder contest then we might think. Will do a write up about that soon.

Nah, the Bills are frauds. I can easily see them finishing 8-8 and out of the playoffs. Allen only looks good by virtue of not sucking as much as Rosen, Darnold and Mayfield for most of this season. The hard part of the Fins' schedule is over, and what's left is softer than wet tissue paper.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:04 pm

Yes, the Bills are just a step or two above the Arizona Cards from 2012 that started out 4-0 and ended up 5-11.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:14 pm

Degarmo wrote:Yes, the Bills are just a step or two above the Arizona Cards from 2012 that started out 4-0 and ended up 5-11.

Or the '08 Bills who started 5-1 and finished 7-9.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2008.htm

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:20 pm

What I don't understand about the Bills: how the hell can you only give Devin Singletary 8 carries when he's averaging 6.4 per carry? They should give my mighty Owl man a heavier workload if they want to win. Smile

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:46 am

Joe Schad wrote:Miami has a two-game win streak, they've improved to 2-7 and they're facing a stretch of seven games to close the season in which they could realistically win three or four.

That would be a stunning reversal after an 0-7 start.

Brian Flores and staff are getting it done. Want proof? The Dolphins have covered the Las Vegas point spread in five consecutive games.

Miami is outperforming expectations, the latest result a 16-12 win at Indianapolis.

Ask almost any NFL coach or player and they'll concede: "The tape don't lie."

So each week, I'll give the Dolphins game tape a closer look. Here are some things I noticed after re-watching Miami's victory:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/the-tape-dont-lie-miami-dolphins-defeat-indianapolis-colts-a-review/ar-BBWCOgE

if you read the rest of the article it will tell you all about the achievements that everyone is noticing around the league but no one really talking about. I feel if Miami beat the Bills everyone will start talking about Flores and what he has done.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum