The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Am Very Frightened...

+2
JMP
DolFan 316
6 posters

Go down

I Am Very Frightened... Empty I Am Very Frightened...

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:47 am

That the Fins are actually going to sign Kaepernick Shocked Shocked Shocked And if they do then Grier needs to be fired immediately. How could anybody have faith in him to rebuild this team after pulling a stupid, pointless move like that?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

I Am Very Frightened... Empty Re: I Am Very Frightened...

Post by JMP Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:43 am

Nothing to worry about IMO. I think they're just attending his workout to do their due diligence on him...as they should with any available player. 10 other teams are attending too.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:48 am

I'm still not sure why teams are wasting any time on a race-baiting, communist dictator loving, anthem-kneeling SJW who hasn't played a down in 3 years and wasn't good the last time he did. This literally serves no purpose other than to get his name in the news again which is most definitely NOT needed right now, or ever again if we're being honest. I'm already sick and tired of this dog and pony show. If any team is dumb enough to sign Kaepernick, he'll probably go on an immediate pro-China tangent. We already know he's a huge fan of Castro and Che Guevara. I guarantee you he's only doing this out of frustration that the anthem kneeling idiocy had finally died.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:27 am

I think they are showing face. Miami doesn't want to be one of the teams that doesn't show up to a player that was so called fighting for people rights. I would also say that this makes sense, a black GM and a black coach not having his team show up for an black activist would also look bad.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:21 pm

Oh good. Here I was worried I wasn't going to hear people light themselves on fire for no reason today.

Thanks #NFL for providing the gasoline for another figurative bonfire of the vanities!

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:39 pm

I think that there are 24 teams that are going to be there today. I see the Bengals going after him.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:52 pm

And Kaepernick backs out of the workout, accusing the NFL of shenanigans. I should've known he never intended to actually play in the NFL again and just wanted to get back in the spotlight Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Now can everybody PLEASE stop giving this guy attention and let him fade away into irrelevance like he deserves?

PLEASE?!?!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:08 pm

6 teams showed up to the high school he worked out at. Hope the Jets sign him so he can wreck an already wrecked locker room!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:03 am

Well Think about it. First they tell you that you can be at an NFL location then 24 teams said they will present in some form or fashion. At the last second they put you at some random high school and less than half show up. NFL have been known to black ball players because they are fighting for something that they scared to touch or know that the owners would be scared to loss money from.

It funny how people are mad at what he did but a former military black ops told him to do it. The ideal of kneeling during the anthem was the respect of fallen soldiers who died. So the idea of kneeling was for the fallen not the disrespect that everyone is trying to make it. People don't understand the history or the reasoning but just hate for the fact that he did it. protest is probably the most American thing from the revolutionary War to the Civil rights movement.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:51 am

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:34 am

rightchea wrote:It funny how people are mad at what he did but a former military black ops told him to do it. The ideal of kneeling during the anthem was the respect of fallen soldiers who died. So the idea of kneeling was for the fallen not the disrespect that everyone is trying to make it. People don't understand the history or the reasoning but just hate for the fact that he did it. protest is probably the most American thing from the revolutionary War to the Civil rights movement.

At NO point during the ENTIRE period of kneeling did Kaepernick or ANYONE else communicate this, despite having at least 2 years to do so. We heard plenty from these people about how evil cops were, though. Also, you'd think all the actual military and ex-military personnel would've gotten the message, instead of being offended by it as they were. Also, someone who really wants to honor fallen US soldiers does NOT declare himself a big fan of Castro, nor would he declare the anthem a "slave song". You've been had. Hoodwinked. Bamboozled. Taken for a ride, as people used to say. The far left has ALWAYS been about the destruction of America and all the freedom it stands for in the name of "social justice" which ironically has only ruined and destroyed people's lives, most of whom literally did nothing wrong, as opposed to actually solving anything.

EDIT: And it was Kaepernick's decision to move the workout BTW. I heard he gave 15 minutes' notice for every team at the first workout location to drive 60 miles. (Does some quick math) that's literally not possible. Has anyone here ever done a job interview where you were allowed to dictate when, where, and how the interview took place and not only that, you got to do this after not having worked in the job you're interviewing for three years? Kaepernick is literally as far from a victim as one can get!!! He's pretty much jousting windmills at this point.

Last edited by DolFan 316 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:35 am

HalCHorn wrote:Stephen A. Smith's opinion:

https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/1195866091068764160

I never thought I'd say this but I'm liking Stephen A. Smith more and more. Ever since he freed himself from ESPN and Disney's "wokeness" he's actually been talking sense on things. And naturally he's getting blasted for expressing the "wrong" opinion. Funny how it's always the far left who does that. We've seen it done to Kevin Hart, Dave Chappelle, etc. Better act like you're always the victim or we'll make you a victim for real Twisted Evil

I'll stop now before I really start getting angry.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:13 am

Yeah I saw that and also Jay-z who set the whole thing up was upset as well. I guess he wasn't as serious has he was trying to get people to think he was.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:21 pm

So, did he set the original time for a Saturday during the middle of the pro football season?

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:13 am

It sounds like he already had plans like Stephen A Smith said you have to talk to superintendents and other people to do something like that at a school so it sound like he already had it setup from the beginning.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:08 am

Kaepernick is an attention whore. He effectively ended any chance he had of entering back into the NFL with his stunts this weekend.

I think Kaepernick has abandonment issues from his childhood.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:53 am

Stephen A. Smith said it the best.....

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:42 am

CarsonChris wrote:Kaepernick is an attention whore. He effectively ended any chance he had of entering back into the NFL with his stunts this weekend.

I think Kaepernick has abandonment issues from his childhood.

Except that he was raised by loving parents and his mother is white (so much for the race card). Kaepernick's real issues stem from choosing to associate with negative, destructive people in adulthood, namely Harry Edwards who is a known racist and his Muslim GF who wants western society brought down. Those two are using him as their personal instrument of discord, distraction and destruction. They've certainly done him no favors. If he had just stayed away from them he'd still be an NFL QB now. His situation mirrors that of so many millennials, who have allowed their minds to be corrupted by people they have given their free will away to. It's not going to end well for them either.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:24 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:

Except that he was raised by loving parents and his mother is white (so much for the race card). Kaepernick's real issues stem from choosing to associate with negative, destructive people in adulthood, namely Harry Edwards who is a known racist and his Muslim GF who wants western society brought down. Those two are using him as their personal instrument of discord, distraction and destruction. They've certainly done him no favors. If he had just stayed away from them he'd still be an NFL QB now. His situation mirrors that of so many millennials, who have allowed their minds to be corrupted by people they have given their free will away to. It's not going to end well for them either.

His adoptive family is white. He was abandoned by his birth parents.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum