The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eagles vs Fins

+3
HalCHorn
CarsonChris
JEGnj
7 posters

Go down

Eagles vs Fins Empty Eagles vs Fins

Post by JEGnj Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:08 am

Eagles, JEsTS, and Giants. This is the stretch from hell living in NJ rooting for a bad team from another part of the country.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Eagles vs Fins Empty Re: Eagles vs Fins

Post by JEGnj Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:24 pm

I'm so friggen lost with this season. Miami Sucks. We need to lose every game so we can get whatever pick we want. We need to build be cause we have a bottom feeder roster. The problem is these guys are playing hard and want to win and it's still nice to win even though it does NOTHING for the future.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:52 pm

Miami is showing some life!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:58 pm

Dallas is lucky they played us early. If we'd had the Thanksgiving Day game this year we would have beaten them by double digits.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:29 pm

I understand playing hard and culture BUT this is not even close to a good NFL team and most of these guys won't be here in a year or two. They are blowing a chance to get any player they want over a few meaningless wins. Absolutely ridicules.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:43 pm

JEGnj wrote:I understand playing hard and culture BUT this is not even close to a good NFL team and most of these guys won't be here in a year or two. They are blowing a chance to get any player they want over a few meaningless wins. Absolutely ridicules.

The coach still needs players to believe in the system. Who’s going to believe in 0-16? Arguably the worst roster in the NFL.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:49 pm

Miami wins and to a team that has almost all their players back. Does this mean that the Eagles are bad or Miami is getting better

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:52 pm

You have to play to win,

Great game
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:02 pm

CarsonChris wrote:
JEGnj wrote:I understand playing hard and culture BUT this is not even close to a good NFL team and most of these guys won't be here in a year or two.  They are blowing a chance to get any player they want over a few meaningless wins. Absolutely ridicules.

The coach still needs players to believe in the system. Who’s going to believe in 0-16?  Arguably the worst roster in the NFL.

Definitely true. Miami has not only one of the worst teams but also injures that make them even more horrible. But we see what good coaching can bring to a team that has nothing and what the coach can do with when they have better.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:32 pm

With Tua out for the season the number one pick isn't so cut and dried. The draft is still deep.

We didn't lose any ground today really in the draft; Redskins and Bengals also won.

Great win. Great coaching to get it.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:40 pm

To be Honest Miami winning was a surprise to me. The first INT was totally pass interference when I saw it a second time. that trick play reminded me of another team that tried to do it to against the Pats. actually a couple of teams have done that play but this is the most memorable

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:42 pm

Outstanding victory. I am so proud of this team. They just do not give up - and that is a testament to this coaching staff. Flores and his staff have done a tremendous job at developing these players and establishing a culture. The future looks bright!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:43 pm

rightchea wrote:The first INT was totally pass interference

Absolutely. I don't know how that wasn't called.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:53 pm

JEGnj wrote:I understand playing hard and culture BUT this is not even close to a good NFL team and most of these guys won't be here in a year or two.  They are blowing a chance to get any player they want over a few meaningless wins. Absolutely ridicules.

Drink some beer, or more beer if you already have. Give the wife some special attention Wink Get engaged with your kids. Of all the things going on in the world right now that are worth getting outraged about, this is not one of them. Not even close.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:55 pm

rightchea wrote:Miami wins and to a team that has almost all their players back. Does this mean that the Eagles are bad or Miami is getting better

The Eagles really are that bad. See my post about how this year's NFC East is likely the worst NFL division since the merger.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:56 pm

TBH I feel a lot better about this season than I have about any of the ones of the past decade where this team won 6-8 games. For once they actually seem to be heading in a positive direction instead of spinning their wheels.

Now let's all hope Grier doesn't screw it all up...

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:57 am

DolFan 316 wrote:TBH I feel a lot better about this season than I have about any of the ones of the past decade where this team won 6-8 games. For once they actually seem to be heading in a positive direction instead of spinning their wheels.

Now let's all hope Grier doesn't screw it all up...

I have to agree, This season is what people have been waiting for. A coach that doesn't get scared to make things happen. He tries anything to win and even when it doesn't work he keeps going. Finally has leadership from the QB and defense that Miami hasn't seen in a long time. Even though half of the secondary is injured these guys are still fighting.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down