The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I see it

2 posters

Go down

How I see it Empty How I see it

Post by CarsonChris Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:37 pm

Miami is drafting a QB. The QB will have similar attributes to Fitzpatrick. Fitzpatrick will get a two year extension and is going to mentor a rookie this season. Year two Fitzpatrick and the rookie both see action and the rookie is installed as the starter mid season.

Chan Gaily coached Fitzpatrick for the Jets, and 3 years in Buffalo. Look for the rookie QB to have similar attributes to Fitzpatrick. Arm talent, running ability, and build.

Herbert fits the mold. Has a 4.08 GPA, arm strength, physical tools, and looks to be the second QB taken this year if he’s not the first.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

How I see it Empty Re: How I see it

Post by JMP Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:55 pm

Herbert has to be a strong possibility at 5, no doubt. I just don't trust him, as I've mentioned in other posts. Hi inconsistencies are hard to overlook.

One thing that turns me off about Herbert is that he looks very awkward. Part of that could be his size (6'6", 240), but to me there's just nothing fluid in his movements. If you look at Burrow and Tua, for example, those guys are just completely natural and smooth in everything they do - fluid throwing motions, very athletic movement skills, etc. Herbert just seems sloppy and moves like he has two left feet. Obviously he can throw and run...he just looks very awkward. Now, that may not mean anything - he can still be a good player. But he just doesn't look the part compared to other QBs.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum