The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicide watch for JMP?

3 posters

Go down

Suicide watch for JMP?  Empty Suicide watch for JMP?

Post by CarsonChris Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:53 am

I’m really worried for one of our fellow members if Miami doesn’t call Tua’s name. Do we have the appropriate phone numbers and a Dolphins suicide hotline if Tua’s name isn’t called?

All kidding aside, he’s currently the only other QB in the draft that I think has a legitimate chance of starting as a rookie other than Burrow.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Suicide watch for JMP?  Empty Re: Suicide watch for JMP?

Post by JMP Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:06 pm

LOL I'm fine with whatever happens. Like I said elsewhere, I just want the QB they choose to be the right guy in the long run. If they don't pick Tua, I'll support whoever it is until I've seen enough! LOL

Fact is, all of these QBs have pros and cons and nobody really knows how they'll pan out. Maybe Tua turns out to be Brady Quinn and Herbert becomes John Elway...we just don't know.

It seems like Tua has been the Dolphins' target all along - but it could be one gigantic smokescreen. Bottom line: if they really do want him, they'll be able to get him tonight one way or another.

I do have to say - I was very impressed with an interview I saw with Herbert last night on NFLN. At the beginning of this whole process, I thought he was very immature and came across as a 'deer in the headlights' kid that was in over his head. But he seems to have matured over the past several months and last night he seemed confident and focused. So maybe he's getting on track at just the right time. That doesn't change the fact that he's not the most accurate QB, but maybe there's hope with the intangibles.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:48 pm

IKR? In some ways, Jmp's reaction if this team doesn't take Tua (or even if they do) has become the main story of the draft Razz

JMP wrote:I do have to say - I was very impressed with an interview I saw with Herbert last night on NFLN.  At the beginning of this whole process, I thought he was very immature and came across as a 'deer in the headlights' kid that was in over his head.  But he seems to have matured over the past several months and last night he seemed confident and focused.  So maybe he's getting on track at just the right time.  That doesn't change the fact that he's not the most accurate QB, but maybe there's hope with the intangibles.

Nobody matures that fast. The truth is that his agent has had time to work with him and tell him all the right things to say. Maybe even had a few online practice sessions so he can learn the proper body language.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:17 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:IKR? In some ways, Jmp's reaction if this team doesn't take Tua (or even if they do) has become the main story of the draft  Razz

JMP wrote:I do have to say - I was very impressed with an interview I saw with Herbert last night on NFLN.  At the beginning of this whole process, I thought he was very immature and came across as a 'deer in the headlights' kid that was in over his head.  But he seems to have matured over the past several months and last night he seemed confident and focused.  So maybe he's getting on track at just the right time.  That doesn't change the fact that he's not the most accurate QB, but maybe there's hope with the intangibles.

Nobody matures that fast. The truth is that his agent has had time to work with him and tell him all the right things to say. Maybe even had a few online practice sessions so he can learn the proper body language.

LOL I've mellowed in my old age...I try not to get too high or too low. I'm just enjoying the ride tonight. The draft is always my favorite day of the year, and tonight is the most exciting first round ever!!

Good point on Herbert - that does make sense. His agent did a good job!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down