The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Day Fin's in the Swamps of Jersey.

+2
white1
JEGnj
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Game Day Fin's in the Swamps of Jersey.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day Fin's in the Swamps of Jersey.

Post by JMP Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:30 pm

Degarmo wrote:Excellent idea to run the ball down by 10 with no timeouts and 15 or so seconds left.  Truly astonishing intellect.

Crazy.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Game Day Fin's in the Swamps of Jersey.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Game Day Fin's in the Swamps of Jersey.

Post by white1 Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:30 pm

There’s little doubt a 16 year veteran plays better than a rookie with four games under his belt. Playing the rookie is still the correct move.

Like I said convincing win, no worries vs the Jets we get to 7 wins .

Go Fins!!!

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:34 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:So does this mean the Fins drained the swamp? Cool

I can't help but think if Tua plays this is a loss. But maybe that's just me Wink

Drain the swamp baby!

The Phins would have won this game with just about anyone at QB. The defense was so good, it didn't matter. But to your point, I saw nothing in this game that made me think Tua would somehow have lost it. People are acting like Tua is 0-4...in reality he's 3-1 and even without big numbers is playing smart, mistake free football. He's still learning, but I see no reason why he won't become a star in time.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:44 pm

I'm just throwing my two cents in to the trendy Tua VS Herbert vibe here Razz But seriously, if the offense was playing as badly as you guys were saying, you just never know what would've happened with a rookie QB. Oh well, he'll be back and play again at some point. I have no idea how banged up his thumb really is.

I still say Burrow's better than both of them though Cool

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:49 pm

Credit to Chan Gailey. I know people love to shit on him, but he's 7-4 with an offense that has a rookie and Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB, 1 WR, no running backs and 3 rookie OL getting significant playing time. What Gailey has done is nothing short of miraculous. Yes, you can credit the D - but Gailey's got nothing to work with and his unit is not losing games.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:50 pm

As for Burrow - get that man an OL!!!! What a beating he took this season.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:53 pm

JMP wrote:Credit to Chan Gailey.  I know people love to shit on him, but he's 7-4 with an offense that has a rookie and Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB, 1 WR, no running backs and 3 rookie OL getting significant playing time.  What Gailey has done is nothing short of miraculous.  Yes, you can credit the D - but Gailey's got nothing to work with and his unit is not losing games.

To be fair, Gailey didn't exactly have a plethora of talent the last time he was this team's OC either. The '00 team may have had the worst receiving corps in post-merger franchise history. I still don't like him though and think the offense was actually better the second half of last season.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:08 pm

This has absolutely nothing to do with the Dolphins, but I just wanted to point out that Tyreek Hill has 203 yards and two TDs today...IN THE FIRST QUARTER. Shocked

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3