The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tua/Grant

3 posters

Go down

Tua/Grant Empty Tua/Grant

Post by CarsonChris Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:23 am

Grant has a bunch of videos with him and Tua doing a throw and catch session on Instagram. I don't have a link. Watched some of the videos. Hopefully Tua has a full stable of healthy receivers to throw to.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Tua/Grant Empty Re: Tua/Grant

Post by JMP Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:25 am

I hear Isaiah Ford and Albert Wilson have also been working out with Tua and Grant, and Fuller said he will work out with Tua soon.

Great news...but I'm not sure Grant, Wilson and Ford will be Dolphins much longer! LOL

I've seen some photos and videos of Tua working out...he looks like he's all in and seems to be much stronger and more mobile. Hope that translates to the field.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:26 am

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:30 am

Definitely need to be in sync with his receivers. He doesn't have Fitzmagic to bail him out this year. I hope he's ready to be the guy!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:58 am

put me in the camp that believes Tua will significantly improve this year.

and while that video was nice to see, it only told me two things. one, that Tua throws a nice ball in shorts and no rush in his face. and two, that Grant is a body catcher when tracking deep balls - no wonder he drops so many.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:28 am

mercury22nathan wrote:put me in the camp that believes Tua will significantly improve this year.

and while that video was nice to see, it only told me two things.  one, that Tua throws a nice ball in shorts and no rush in his face.  and two, that Grant is a body catcher when tracking deep balls - no wonder he drops so many.

I noticed two other things: one, Tua looks much bigger (arms and legs); and two, Grant catches with his hands on short passes and with his body on deep passes...but I guess we already knew that. Ugh!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:29 am

CarsonChris wrote:Definitely need to be in sync with his receivers. He doesn't have Fitzmagic to bail him out this year. I hope he's ready to be the guy!

Agreed 100%.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down