The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gruden Is GONE!!!

3 posters

Go down

Gruden Is GONE!!!  Empty Gruden Is GONE!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:48 pm

In yet another example of how utterly absurd modern society is, after the Raiders lose 2 straight it's suddenly revealed that he's been expressing the "wrong" opinions about certain groups of people in e-mails going back over a decade. Somehow when the Raiders were 3-0 this was perfectly fine, but now let's pretend we somehow never knew about any of this before today! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Of course open discrimination against unvaxxed players and people in general, and anyone not expressing far left, state approved opinions is perfectly fine and even necessary.

It's not that I even agree with what Gruden said in those e-mails, it's the sheer stupidity of everyone pretending they had no idea until just now and then suddenly deciding literally overnight that he's evil.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Gruden Is GONE!!!  Empty Re: Gruden Is GONE!!!

Post by JMP Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:36 pm

I think it was easy to sweep under the rug when it was a league-only issue that probably not too many people knew about. But when the NY Times and Wall Street Journal are posting the content of the emails, well, now it is on a whole different level.

Bottom line: Gruden is a world-class idiot for putting this stuff in writing. Just a complete dumbass.

There are multiple emails spanning at least 7 years, filled with racist, homophobic and misogynistic language. Gruden got what he deserved and has no one but himself to blame.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:51 pm

JMP wrote:I think it was easy to sweep under the rug when it was a league-only issue that probably not too many people knew about.  But when the NY Times and Wall Street Journal are posting the content of the emails, well, now it is on a whole different level.

Bottom line: Gruden is a world-class idiot for putting this stuff in writing.  Just a complete dumbass.

There are multiple emails spanning at least 7 years, filled with racist, homophobic and misogynistic language. Gruden got what he deserved and has no one but himself to blame.

No question about that. But that can be true as well as the hypocrisy being mind-blowing. They are not mutually exclusive. Gruden was the same person when the Raiders were 3-0, why were these e-mails not leaked then? Why is the same media who's so outraged about this still determined to pretend Deshaun Watson didn't do anything wrong? Why is bigotry wrong, but not open discrimination against unvaxxed people? Why are the Canadian prime minister and the governor of VA both still holding those offices years after it was revealed that both of them posed in blackface? Am I really supposed to believe NOBODY knew about ANY of this before today? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The only message I'm getting out of this is that anyone at any time can dig up anything from your past and use it against you, but if you're on the "proper" side of the ideological spectrum then it'll be swept under the rug no matter what.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:43 am

Yeah, I see what you mean.

The interesting thing to me is that these emails came out during an investigation of the Washington Football Team. We already know that some really bad shit was going down in that organization for many years, but it is kinda strange that the only thing that has come out publicly from the current investigation is stuff about Gruden.

JMP
Admin

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:25 pm

JMP wrote:Yeah, I see what you mean.  

The interesting thing to me is that these emails came out during an investigation of the Washington Football Team.  We already know that some really bad shit was going down in that organization for many years, but it is kinda strange that the only thing that has come out publicly from the current investigation is stuff about Gruden.

agreed.  Gruden kind of seems like low hanging fruit.  i wonder who leaked the e-mails to the Times.  is it a coincidence that the conversations (and topless cheerleader photos) were with Bruce Allen - the brother of former republican VA governor and senator?  depending on the agenda of the leaker, there could be much, much more to the story.  going after Gruden seems like a small shot across the bow aimed at someone bigger.

and yes, both Gruden and Allen are idiots!!

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:56 pm

Ultimately this is all just another distraction. Blacks are the one group refusing the vaccine more than any other, so they have to now be reminded of how racist all of us evil white folk are again to be convinced that the ones forcing them to take the jab are really on their side. Seriously.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:34 pm

Really has nothing to do with the Gruden situation. He said some really stupid and offensive things, and the ass-hat left a paper trail. Stupid is as stupid does.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:58 pm

The Bucs have already removed Gruden from their Ring of Honor.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:28 am

did i not tell y'all this was about more than just Gruden and his profanity laced e-mails.

Two House Democrats sent a letter Thursday to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, demanding the league provide Congress with the results of the investigation into the Washington Football Team's workplace culture.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32447976/congress-seeking-documents-information-nfl-investigation-washington-football-team

now ask yourself why would 2 house democrats give a crap about Gruden and his e-mails with the brother of a highly place Republican former Senator/Governor? believe me, this is about someone much bigger.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:30 pm

All the people who call everyone who's correctly pointed out the man made virus being used as an excuse to establish global tyranny a crazy conspiracy theorist now suddenly insist the NFL in engaged in a conspiracy to cover stuff up with this. Strange how only their side is allowed to believe in conspiracies scratch

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:30 pm

Meanwhile, Henry Ruggs just killed someone while driving drunk.

I guarantee he gets punished FAR less than Gruden did for expressing the wrong opinions in e-mails. GUARANTEE it. Just like Watson.

But hey, institutionalized racism, and stuff.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:03 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:Meanwhile, Henry Ruggs just killed someone while driving drunk.

I guarantee he gets punished FAR less than Gruden did for expressing the wrong opinions in e-mails. GUARANTEE it. Just like Watson.

But hey, institutionalized racism, and stuff.

Terrible story.

The NFL may not have a choice if Ruggs is convicted. From what I've heard, in Las Vegas the minimum sentence is 2 years (maximum 20) if convicted of the "DUI resulting in death" charge - and there's no pleading down or reduced sentences. If that's true, the NFL is the least of his worries. BTW, the Raiders have already cut Ruggs.

I feel horrible for the family of the person he killed - such a senseless waste. Sad

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down