The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Why...

4 posters

Go down

This Is Why... Empty This Is Why...

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:39 am

Ross getting the book thrown at him for tampering is even more absurd than we already thought.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/08/20/dana-white-claims-tom-brady-and-rob-gronkowski-to-raiders-was-almost-a-done-deal-in-2020/

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

This Is Why... Empty Re: This Is Why...

Post by CarsonChris Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:18 am

I want Ross as far away from Miami as possible. Take Grier with him.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:05 pm

CarsonChris wrote:I want Ross as far away from Miami as possible. Take Grier with him.

Agreed. I can live with honest mistakes and dumbness from owners (Huizenga) but this shiite with Ross is because he is an arrogant
claptarded shiitehead who thinks his shiite don't stink!

And he never learns...

He'll be right back to cutting secret tampering deals again, because he is an arrogant shiitehead!

Just a world class shiitehead of an owner. If he was sexually harassing his peeps he would be as bad as Snyder!!
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:33 am

DolFan 316 wrote:Ross getting the book thrown at him for tampering is even more absurd than we already thought.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/08/20/dana-white-claims-tom-brady-and-rob-gronkowski-to-raiders-was-almost-a-done-deal-in-2020/

So....when are the Raiders going to get draft picks taken away???? scratch

What a bunch of crap. Goodell is so inconsistent with punishment - it's absurd that a giant corporation doesn't have set rules in place and the commissioner can just act on a whim and do whatever he feels like on a given day.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:59 pm

JMP wrote:So....when are the Raiders going to get draft picks taken away????   scratch

What a bunch of crap.  Goodell is so inconsistent with punishment - it's absurd that a giant corporation doesn't have set rules in place and the commissioner can just act on a whim and do whatever he feels like on a given day.

THANK YOU!!! That's all I was saying. It's so obvious the Fins were singled out because of the Flores thing. The league had to punish them *somehow* to make it look like they cared about racism, or something Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum