The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Truly Believe With All My Heart And Soul...

4 posters

Go down

I Truly Believe With All My Heart And Soul... Empty I Truly Believe With All My Heart And Soul...

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:52 pm

That the 2022 Bills are the single greatest, most juggernaut team in NFL history who would thrash the '07 Pats and make Brady look like a simp. So the rest of the league really needs to collectively thank the Fins for keeping them from a surefire 20-0. The '72 team, both those still in this world and those who aren't, have reason to be proud cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

I Truly Believe With All My Heart And Soul... Empty Re: I Truly Believe With All My Heart And Soul...

Post by HalCHorn Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:10 pm

They have Baltimore and Kansas City on the road in the next three weeks. If the Bills are 5-1 at that point, I'll drink the kool aid on that.

Shocker of the day is Jacksonville positively laying the Chargers out. Wow. I know Herbert isn't healthy right now but that's still a stunner.

HalCHorn

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

I Truly Believe With All My Heart And Soul... Empty Re: I Truly Believe With All My Heart And Soul...

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:20 pm

HalCHorn wrote:They have Baltimore and Kansas City on the road in the next three weeks.  If the Bills are 5-1 at that point, I'll drink the kool aid on that.

In my 40 years of following the NFL I have never EVER gotten this level of juggernaut vibe. Not even from the '07 Pats. The '22 Bills' offense is just as good and their D is significantly better. It's almost like combining the '85 Bears with the '13 Broncos, I've never seen a more complete and stacked roster.

I'm not a big comics guy, but this reminds me of The Hulk fighting Abomination, where Bruce Banner had to reduce Abomination's strength by half to even have a chance of winning. (I'm pretty sure that's how it happened, Google it.)

Shocker of the day is Jacksonville positively laying the Chargers out.  Wow.  I know Herbert isn't healthy right now but that's still a stunner.

I literally just said something about that, great minds truly think alike cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:32 pm

Yeah, this Bills team is for real. But right now, they're looking up at the Phins in the standings!

The Chargers are all sorts of banged up right now, and Herbert probably should not have played today. The Jags kicked the crap out of them!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:35 pm

It would seem as if the Jags are also experiencing the positive effect of ditching a toxic coach. Amazing how that works.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:50 pm

HalCHorn wrote:They have Baltimore and Kansas City on the road in the next three weeks.  If the Bills are 5-1 at that point, I'll drink the kool aid on that.

The best part is, us Dolfans can't lose. Either the Bills lose once or twice, or the Ravens and/or Chiefs lose, keeping our team at the top of the AFC, baby! cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:46 pm

What a brutal schedule for Miami. I don't know how we prepare for Cincy on such a short week

CarsonChris

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down