The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 7 vs Steelers predictions

+3
mercury22nathan
DolFan 316
JMP
7 posters

Go down

Game 7 vs Steelers predictions Empty Game 7 vs Steelers predictions

Post by JMP Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:53 pm

Sorry, merc...stealing your weekly thread because this could be my last post of the week. I'm heading to Miami tomorrow morning and doubt I'll have a chance to post till I'm back.

Huge game for the Phins. I expect a playoff-like atmosphere from the crowd, because it really is a must-win situation with the Phins dropping their last 3 - and also we'll be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Perfect Season!! And let's not forget...Brian Flores is making his return to Miami.

I am SOOOO excited that I'll be able to see Tua live - and I know the team is jacked up about him being back. I expect a strong offensive effort and a return to the deep ball fireworks we saw early in the season. I also expect a dominating defensive effort against a lackluster Steelers offense.

Dolphins win 27 - 9 and get right back in the hunt.

News:
--Trey Flowers has been placed on IR with a foot injury. That's actually a big loss to the front 7 rotation. He had really become a force in the run game and was living in the offensive backfield.
--Armstead has returned to practice and should be good to go on Sunday.
--Hopefully Austin Jackson will be back soon, but it sounds like he'll be out again on Sunday. So the question is: do the Phins move Little back to RT or keep Shell there? I'd go with Shell. He has the experience, and Little just keeps getting worse by the game.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Game 7 vs Steelers predictions Empty Re: Game 7 vs Steelers predictions

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:05 pm

Steelers win 20-3. Tua gets knocked out of the game thanks to a Flores-orchestrated cheap shot by a Steelers LB. And by "knocked out" I mean "the spotter feels like he's wobbly after he gets up perfectly fine".

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:06 pm

JMP wrote:Sorry, merc...stealing your weekly thread because this could be my last post of the week.  I'm heading to Miami tomorrow morning and doubt I'll have a chance to post till I'm back.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:41 pm

JMP wrote:Sorry, merc...stealing your weekly thread.

no problem. remember that i said i wouldn't do the thread anymore if they lost last week - and well, they lost. but that doesn't mean i can't post in your prediction thread.

i know i shouldn't cause they always disappoint, but i'm actually feeling pretty good about this game. not sure Miami has enough for a blowout, but Pittsburgh is bad, really bad so they should have enough to win - assuming the NFL powers that be don't interfere (perhaps a bad assumption). anyways...

Miami - 24
Pittsburgh - 17

call me a sucker.

mercury22nathan

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:49 pm

mercury22nathan wrote:
JMP wrote:Sorry, merc...stealing your weekly thread.

no problem.  remember that i said i wouldn't do the thread anymore if they lost last week - and well, they lost.  but that doesn't mean i can't post in your prediction thread.

i know i shouldn't cause they always disappoint, but i'm actually feeling pretty good about this game.  not sure Miami has enough for a blowout, but Pittsburgh is bad, really bad so they should have enough to win - assuming the NFL powers that be don't interfere (perhaps a bad assumption).  anyways...

Miami - 24
Pittsburgh - 17

call me a sucker.

The Steelers do currently have the league's worst point differential, so...

https://stathead.com/tiny/xkWLL

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:10 pm

I predicted Miami 24-10 on my fantasy pic em. I will stick with that.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:16 am

Yeah it looks like the cards are turning and Miami may be getting some good luck.

I am going to say this is the game the Phins get it right!

I think they smack the Steelers and hopefully this is a rout.

Some functional offense and the defense plays a good game... Phins win.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:16 pm

No OL and No running game means bad news. I'm just going to watch each game and hope for the best but after the last 3 games I have no confidence in this season.
They do have the next 5 games against losing teams so maybe they can breath some life back into us gut punched fans.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:10 pm

I think Tua carries us, though the Steelers would seem to be an ideal get-well game for a banged up defense. 31-16 I'll call it.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down