The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fins Are Just As Good As The Vikings!!!

2 posters

Go down

Fins Are Just As Good As The Vikings!!!  Empty Fins Are Just As Good As The Vikings!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:51 pm

Yes, really.

They finished the season with a -2 point differential, the Vikings finished at -3.

The Fins outgained the Vikings by over 200 yards--only the second time in franchise history that happened in a loss. The Vikings escaped by the skin of their teeth and should've lost.

Therefore, I postulate that the 9-8 Fins are in fact just as good as the 13-4 Vikings. And therefore, because the Vikings beat the Bills in Buffalo that means the Fins should do the same in the playoffs Cool

And you guys thought I couldn't be happy or positive, HA!!! Cool Razz

(Hey, my logic is still stronger than the far left's logic on...pretty much anything.)

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Fins Are Just As Good As The Vikings!!!  Empty Re: Fins Are Just As Good As The Vikings!!!

Post by mercury22nathan Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:42 pm

But hey, at least they are NOT this year’s Ravens. Close, but no.

mercury22nathan

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Fins Are Just As Good As The Vikings!!!  Empty Re: Fins Are Just As Good As The Vikings!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:52 pm

mercury22nathan wrote:But hey, at least they are NOT this year’s Ravens. Close, but no.

If I had known the key to victory was for me to stop caring at all, I'd have done it a month ago! Seriously.

BTW not caring at all was *really* hard. Now I know how smokers trying to quit feel. The first time never takes. Nor does the second or sometimes even the third time.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:04 pm

I knew something had to be up with you…hence goading you with your very own Purdy love story.

mercury22nathan

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:18 pm

mercury22nathan wrote:I knew something had to be up with you…hence goading you with your very own Purdy love story.

Remember when I posted that I was leaving? Well, I was going to do it but then all my plans for Christmas, New Year's and in between got cancelled for reasons beyond my control so I ended up sitting at home bored the whole time instead, resulting in me not leaving after all. But then after the Pats loss finally extinguished the very last scrap of a shred of a sliver of an iota of a ray of hope I had, I ended up leaving just as I said I would all along, only this team had to do something crazy like win a game in January right when I was prepared to end it all (my relationship with the Fins, that is. I'm not THAT depressed.) And that's your 316 emotional state update for the week everybody cheers Cool

BTW Purdy only keeps proving that the gap between he and Skylar is actually widening by the game.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down