The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Many Of You...

2 posters

Go down

How Many Of You... Empty How Many Of You...

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:04 pm

Will continue to watch the playoffs?

I hate to say it, but this is the major reason why the NFL keeps getting away with increasingly blatant and obvious game rigging--they just assume people will keep watching anyway. Even if *all* the people who are outraged about this don't continue to watch it'll still only be a slight ratings decrease that the media can easily manufacture an "explanation" for.

In order for this vile villainy to even have a chance of coming to an end, it's going to take something massive and major, like at least half the current NFL viewership to start turning their complaining into something meaningful by walking away. It already blows my mind that so many are willing to watch games they KNOW are rigged in favor of a team they aren't even a fan of to begin with!

As far as I'm concerned the Bills' inevitable Super Bowl win "For Hamlin" doesn't count and cannot be taken seriously at all. IMO this whole season's been a joke that's not funny.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

How Many Of You... Empty Re: How Many Of You...

Post by JMP Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:41 pm

I'll continue to watch. I just can't get enough, even knowing that it's all a sham.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:53 pm

The league's plan for the Bills to win the title was actually formed during the last postseason, when all of a sudden the playoff OT rules were changed because they lost in OT to the Chiefs and gosh darn it, that just wasn't FAIR!!!

When this season began the NFL assumed it would be another case of the '94 49ers where a team is so much better than the rest they literally can't help but win the title by default. But then the first Fins game happened. UH oh...For daring to ruin the narrative of the Bills possibly going undefeated (and trust me, the media and the league were in cahoots for that to be *the* storyline of this season) the Tua concussion and spotter nonsense started up.

Then the Bills lost a couple more midseason so the league knew they had to kick things into overdrive, otherwise their darling designated champs might not even win their own division affraid Oh, the horror! That's when the Bills started getting literally all the calls in every game--which they seemed to need most of the time.

Then the conspirators caught a lucky break with the Hamlin Heart Attack. That gave them the perfect chance to take away the Chiefs and Bengals home field playoff advantage as "insurance".

A professional sports league deciding before a season starts that one particular team is going to win the title no matter what and doing everything in their power to force it is so 2020s, and is a perfect epitome of everything wrong with humanity and why it probably deserves to end.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum