The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Austin Jackson actually...

2 posters

Go down

Is Austin Jackson actually... Empty Is Austin Jackson actually...

Post by finfanatic Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:04 pm

...Playing Well?

Quelle Surprise!!!

I just read this from SI about joint practices with the Texans...

SI wrote:Jaelan Phillips worked Texans starting right tackle George Fant all practice, recording at least two sacks and two pressures during the 11-on-11 periods.

His presence was felt in Houston's backfield all practice, which reinforces that his quiet start to camp has more to do with Austin Jackson's emergence than Phillips' regression.

Austin Jackson's emergence?

Sacre Bleu!! Austin Jackson has EMERGED?? Finally? It's about time!

I will say this: If Jackson mans the RT spot well, it will go an incredibly long way towards shoring up the Dolphins major weakness; the Oline... IMHO.

They might still be vulnerable up the middle if the LG spot is stanky, but a rush up the middle is much better than a blindside edge pressure for Tua IMO.

Anyway... It would just be SO MIAMI DOLPHINS a thing to have Jackson put in an impressive performance this season since Miami did not pick up the 5th year option, and LOSE him in free agency just about the time he gets his shiite together!!!
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Is Austin Jackson actually... Empty Re: Is Austin Jackson actually...

Post by JMP Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:50 pm

Jackson looked very good in preseason last year too, but definitely seems to have hit another level this offseason. The question now is: can he stay healthy?

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down