The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Injuries: Ravens lose Mark Andrews, Bengals lose Joe Burrow

3 posters

Go down

Injuries: Ravens lose Mark Andrews, Bengals lose Joe Burrow Empty Injuries: Ravens lose Mark Andrews, Bengals lose Joe Burrow

Post by JMP Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:21 pm

Last night's game featured two key injuries that will impact the AFC playoff race.

The Bengals are out of the race without Joe Burrow, who is lost for the season with torn ligaments in his wrist.

The Ravens are of course very much alive, but Mark Andrews is out for the season and that is a MASSIVE blow to their offense. And the way Lamar Jackson looked last night, limping all over the place, I have to wonder how long he'll last. They have a tough schedule - it'll be interesting to see how it plays out without Andrews.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Injuries: Ravens lose Mark Andrews, Bengals lose Joe Burrow Empty Re: Injuries: Ravens lose Mark Andrews, Bengals lose Joe Burrow

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:35 pm

That'll teach me to prop up the AFC North Embarassed

Wouldn't it be wild if Tua was in the playoffs while Burrow and Herbert...were not? That might seriously break the media's brains and render them all complete vegetables! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Or Tua might get injured for the season VS the Raiders. Again, I've never seen this many injuries across the board in over 40 years of following the NFL. But hey, let's yammer about concussions some more, that'll solve everything! Rolling Eyes

Oh wait never mind, the media's decided to not talk about concussions at all these days for some odd reason scratch

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Injuries: Ravens lose Mark Andrews, Bengals lose Joe Burrow Empty Re: Injuries: Ravens lose Mark Andrews, Bengals lose Joe Burrow

Post by finskev Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:32 pm

Two Straight games for the Ravens of Knocking a QB out for the Season, When we play them might have to get the Bubble Wrap out so Tua makes it out in One Piece.

finskev

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:15 pm

finskev wrote:Two Straight games for the Ravens of Knocking a QB out for the Season, When we play them might have to get the Bubble Wrap out so Tua makes it out in One Piece.

IF--and it's a big if--the Fins have clinched the division before the Ravens game I would actually sit Tua. Especially if more QBs just *happened* to get injured VS the Ravens. At that point even if they're somehow 12-3 I wouldn't give a damn about seeding. That's all we need would be for Tua to get hurt in the 16th or 17th game and miss the playoffs because "seeding".

Obviously that wouldn't apply if that game was a must-win to take the division or make the playoffs.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down