The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HA!!! TAKE THAT BILLS!!!

4 posters

Go down

HA!!! TAKE THAT BILLS!!!  Empty HA!!! TAKE THAT BILLS!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:00 pm

MAYBE IF THOSE BARFALO BUMS HADN'T LOST TO THE JETS AND PATS WHO THE FINS ARE 3-0 AGAINST THEY WOULDN'T BE ABOUT TO MISS THE PLAYOFFS ALTOGETHER, EVER THINK OF THAT "BILLS MAFIA"?!?! THEY CAN ALL SUCK MY...WELL, THEY CAN SUCK SOMETHING! Laughing Twisted Evil

Seriously, the institutional arrogance of a fan base whose team literally hasn't won a title since the AFL days and who couldn't even REACH the Super Bowl even after the NFL was OPENLY attempting to drag them there kicking and screaming last season is just...well, annoying isn't even in the same universe as the word I'm thinking of. That failure was so brutal that even the NFL turned against them Laughing Laughing Laughing

DolFan 316

JMP and HalCHorn like this post

Back to top Go down

HA!!! TAKE THAT BILLS!!!  Empty Re: HA!!! TAKE THAT BILLS!!!

Post by JMP Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:06 pm

Colossal choke by the Bills today! Love it!!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:20 pm

I almost said Barfalo bitches but then I thought to myself no, that would be an insult to bitches. Seriously.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:09 pm

Damn Eagles were making Me Sweat that One out, Offense didn't start Playing until the 4th Quarter.

finskev

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:52 pm

finskev wrote:Damn Eagles were making Me Sweat that One out, Offense didn't start Playing until the 4th Quarter.

I thought the Eagles playcalling on offense was awful most of the game - seemed like they weren't even trying. And the Bills shredded that "top" Eagles defense all night.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:59 pm

I would Love another crack at the Eagles with Ramsey & Howard Playing, But You know what has to Happen and I don't want to Think that far ahead.

finskev

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:58 pm

JMP wrote:
finskev wrote:Damn Eagles were making Me Sweat that One out, Offense didn't start Playing until the 4th Quarter.

I thought the Eagles playcalling on offense was awful most of the game - seemed like they weren't even trying.  And the Bills shredded that "top" Eagles defense all night.

The Eagles still have not beaten anybody by more than 14, needed deliberate and orchestrated rigging by the NFL to do it, 7 of their 10 wins are by a TD or less, and their point differential is a mere +64 to the Fins' +88. According to PFR's win formula they "should" be 7-4. Now that they've served their purpose I'm going back to hating them again and just cannot see how they'll even win a playoff game without more NFL game rigging. The 49ers Purdys should whip 'em like a government mule.

DolFan 316

JMP and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:06 pm

NBC Sports wrote: WFAA.com’s Rebecca Lopez reports an arrest warrant for Von Miller has been issued for a domestic violence case in Dallas, Texas.

According to Lopez’s article, the warrant is for the charge of assaulting a pregnant person, which is a third-degree felony. Miller, who is originally from the Dallas area, was also under investigation for domestic violence in 2021in Colorado but was ultimately not charged in the case. We don’t know much about the case or what Miller’s future holds regarding his future with the Bills, but we will provide any updates as they come in. Miller and the Bills are on bye and won’t play again until Week 14 against the Chiefs.

2h ago
Source: WFAA.com

Well, I guess no one can say that Miller hasn't done anything this season.

Talk about a colossal free agent bust! The Bills gave this washed up piece of crap over $51 million guaranteed. This season he has no sacks, 1 QB hit, and 2 tackles in 6 games, after playing in only 11 games last season. And, the way his contract is structured there's not an easy out till after the 2024 season.

JMP
Admin

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:12 pm

Yep, paying aging formerly great players great money can bite you in the posterior.

Very Happy

I heard Cowherd today at lunch talking about firing McDermot.

Hope they give him at least one more season.

Belichick needs one more too.

And Salah too.

Very Happy
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:08 pm

finfanatic wrote:Yep, paying aging formerly great players great money can bite you in the posterior.

Very Happy

I heard Cowherd today at lunch talking about firing McDermot.

Hope they give him at least one more season.

Belichick needs one more too.

And Salah too.

Very Happy

You guys have no idea how scared I've been all week that the Redskins Football Team Commanders were going to fire Rivera affraid I'm just hoping the firing of Del Rio doesn't have the same effect that the Dorsey firing did and their D doesn't suddenly start playing like the Steel Curtain.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down