The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

too soon?

5 posters

Go down

too soon? Empty too soon?

Post by mercury22nathan Tue May 03, 2016 11:59 am

if you're not happy with how the 2016 draft worked out, its never too early to start looking at 2017. actually, i think it is too early, but apparently the boys at PFF don't think so.

they have the Phins picking 11th. i think that's pretty generous considering their 4-12 record should get them a top 5 pick. anyways, how would you like...

Miami Dolphins: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU

The second running back off the board, Fournette is combination of speed, power, and quickness in the draft, and he’s coming off an outstanding 2015 that saw him lead the nation with a +30.8 run grade. After a freshman season in which he looked more like a straight-line runner, Fournette added some wiggle to his game as a sophomore, so if he has any more improvements in store for 2016 – such as his work in the passing game – he becomes even scarier.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/05/03/draft-deshaun-watson-goes-no-1-to-browns-in-pffs-early-2017-mock-draft/

i was kind of thinking it would have to be a pass rusher considering the age and expiring contracts of the current DEs - oh, and the fact that they completely ignore DE and LB in the most recent draft - but maybe that's just me.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

too soon? Empty Re: too soon?

Post by Birdmond Tue May 03, 2016 12:45 pm

If Miami is 4-12 the pick will be a quarterback. To me this is Tannehill's prove it year. But not gonna lie, Love me some Fournette.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue May 03, 2016 12:57 pm

that would be a definite homerun for me but I am thinking that they will go QB if Tannehill messes up. If QB I am all in for Brad Kayaa

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue May 03, 2016 1:59 pm

Fournette is a helluva back.

But right now, the guy I want is Myles Garrett, DE from Texas A&M. An absolute beast. He should be a top 3 pick next year.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Wed May 04, 2016 2:20 am

Please, guys, stop Razz

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content