The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great win by Memphis

2 posters

Go down

Great win by Memphis  Empty Great win by Memphis

Post by finskev Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:46 pm

They have a Nice looking Qb and that Guy called Miller at Wr made himself some money with his Performance today.

finskev

Back to top Go down

Great win by Memphis  Empty Re: Great win by Memphis

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:11 am

Well, holy shit...I come here to brag and find out someone already beat me to it Shocked Laughing

This game was set up by Memphis nearly beating them in LA about 3 years ago I think. What makes it even more impressive is that Memphis actually suffered multiple season-ending injuries mostly on D in their opener.

I will have to admit though that I was watching UFC instead because I don't do college football these days. But that won't stop me from repping Memphis whenever I get the chance Cool

Now I'm just hoping they won't completely implode like they did after the big Ole Miss win when their last coach quit on them to take the VT job and everybody knew it.

Now heading to Dockery-Finch forum and bask on the afterglow Very Happy

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:33 am

Looks like the Fins aren't the only team who can win after trailing 17-0 at the half Very Happy And Memphis also trailed by 17 two other times in the second half to boot!

I also read that this is the first time in Memphis football history they've won when trailing by 17 or more, but surely that can't be right Shocked Shocked Shocked

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down