The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriots trade Garrapolo

4 posters

Go down

Patriots trade Garrapolo Empty Patriots trade Garrapolo

Post by HalCHorn Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:05 pm

Well, this leads me to believe that Belicheck will be retiring when Brady does. Quite a surprise, if he's the guy in waiting, a second round pick doesn't seem like enough.

Then again, it will be a pretty decent draft for QB's next year.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Patriots trade Garrapolo Empty Re: Patriots trade Garrapolo

Post by Degarmo Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:24 am

Great trade for the Patriots. They still have 7 years before Brady retires anyway Wink

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:39 am

Damn, I really thought Garoppolo was the heir apparent in New England. I guess they didn't want to pay him big bucks to be a backup. Brady looks like he could play another 10 years. LOL

Win-win for both teams IMO. Fantastic trade for the Pats, getting what should be a top 3 pick in the 2nd round. That should be a good spot to grab a QB if they want. And the Niners get a potential franchise QB.

And the Seahawks got LT Duane Brown from the Texans. Excellent trade for the 'Hawks to fix a major weakness.

I can't remember the last time there were two high-impact trades like this before the trade deadline...and it's not over yet!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:35 am

Remember when Pats fans had the unmitigated gall to actually claim the NFL was out to get their team?

Even if that somehow was true, it looks like things are back to normal again. And by normal I mean other teams acting as if they were ordered by the league to give away draft picks to the Pats in trades that made absolutely no sense.

Bleh.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down