The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game thread Bucs at Phins

+4
Umix10
HalCHorn
CarsonChris
JMP
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Game thread Bucs at Phins - Page 2 Empty Re: Game thread Bucs at Phins

Post by JEGnj Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Great game by the D not giving up and playing tough when the O sucks and season over. Sort've glad we lost in the end. Need a QB and higher drift pick.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Season's over, no doubt.  

It was over when the Ajayi trade was announced, IMO.  That trade told everyone that this was just one more coach/front office that would give away talent for nothing.  We certainly lost two winnable games since that trade was announced.

That said, start Moore the rest of the season, and draft a QB next year in a QB-rich draft and let's start over. Shit, I'd go ahead and just cut Cutler now, save whatever salary we can off that contract, and go with Doughty if something happens to Moore. There's no shot that this season will last beyond week 17 anyway.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:53 pm

IMO gase lost this game with his play calling. First and goal at the Bucs one yard line and what does he do? Of course, throw the ball. Holding. Now, second and goal from the 11. Right there, you run the ball 4 fuckin times. If they stop us, so be it. Prior to that, 2nd and one I think it was, pass to Landry that he fumbles. Second and one, pound the fuckin ball. 

Then he gets another 2nd and one after a Still completion. He has Matt Moore run a boootleg. Give it to your RB 3 times. Gase once again has to impress everyone at how smart he is and out trick the opposition. I'm over this MF.
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:55 pm

Superlative job by the defense at the end of the game doing absolutely nothing.

Cutler needs to go ahead and hang up the cleats now. He's had enough.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:42 pm

So let me get this straight...they lost to the only team even I, the Potentate Of pessimism, thought they could beat the rest of the way, and Cutler was hurt again?

At this point they should honestly forfeit the rest of the games. I'm serious. Just send the anthem kneelers out to do their thing and go home. It's not as if they're going to try to win anyway, right?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:10 am

Are they still kneeling for the anthem? Isn't the point made already? Isn't it time to stop being symbolic and do something of actual merit?

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:00 am

Degarmo wrote:Are they still kneeling for the anthem?  Isn't the point made already?  Isn't it time to stop being symbolic and do something of actual merit?

Millennials have no idea how to do that, due to a lifetime of whining about problems that only exist from their spoiled rotten POV and then expecting everyone else to drop everything and solve them at once because they're special, or something.

Now back to your regular scheduled episode of Browns South.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2