The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SARCASM ALERT: Miami trades Landry and 1st round pick for Tavon Austin

5 posters

Go down

SARCASM ALERT: Miami trades Landry and 1st round pick for Tavon Austin Empty SARCASM ALERT: Miami trades Landry and 1st round pick for Tavon Austin

Post by rightchea Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:27 pm

On all seriousness, I would quit being a NFL fan all together, but he is available and might be released soon

Chris Wesseling wrote:Tavon Austin will be in the market for a new team after five years with the Rams organization.
The Rams will either trade or release the former No. 8 overall draft pick, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported, via a source informed of the situation.
Coming out of West Virginia in 2013, Austin was billed as a prolific playmaker, worthy of sacrificing four draft picks in a trade with the Bills. Although he parlayed a breakout 2015 campaign (10 touchdowns and nearly 1,000 yards from scrimmage) into a prodigious four-year, $42 million deal in the summer of 2016, Austin never lived up to the contract -- much less the predraft hype.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000918323/article/los-angeles-rams-will-trade-or-release-tavon-austin

rightchea

Back to top Go down

SARCASM ALERT: Miami trades Landry and 1st round pick for Tavon Austin Empty Re: SARCASM ALERT: Miami trades Landry and 1st round pick for Tavon Austin

Post by white1 Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:29 pm

We would get Austin plus a pick. He's had a fraction of the career Landry has had to date.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

SARCASM ALERT: Miami trades Landry and 1st round pick for Tavon Austin Empty Re: SARCASM ALERT: Miami trades Landry and 1st round pick for Tavon Austin

Post by JMP Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:29 pm

Damn you almost gave me a heart attack! affraid

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:34 pm

Fake news
Smile

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:38 pm

I'll edit the thread title at some point...I just want to keep it there for awhile to scare people! Twisted Evil

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:42 pm

Yeah, well, I just finished cleaning the shit off my office chair.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:45 pm

lol! lol!

Hey rightchea, you may have gotten banned for this thread on the old board! Wink

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:48 pm

Finnation.com is for sale nowadays.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:15 pm

I saw that Austin is going to be a FA and I thought to myself that is Miami's guy. not starting horrible back to back season....instant win

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:16 pm

Degarmo wrote:Finnation.com is for sale nowadays.

2 grand for finnation.com now that is crazy

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:54 pm

rightchea wrote:
Degarmo wrote:Finnation.com is for sale nowadays.

Seriously man, that's nuts. I guess someone thinks it might be valuable. Very Happy

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:13 am

Seriously man, that's nuts. I guess someone thinks it might be valuable. Very Happy

Tannenbaum just bought it for 5 grand.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:05 am

white1 wrote:

Seriously man, that's nuts. I guess someone thinks it might be valuable.  Very Happy

Tannenbaum just bought it for 5 grand.

...and a 4th round pick.

lol! lol! lol!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Laughing Laughing

Now that is funny.

Austin. No thanks.

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down