The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15 thoughts: Jaguars at Dolphins

5 posters

Go down

Game 15 thoughts: Jaguars at Dolphins Empty Game 15 thoughts: Jaguars at Dolphins

Post by JMP Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:06 pm

This is going to be a short one.

Adam Gase is the worst playcaller in the history of Miami Dolphins football, and needs to be fired IMMEDIATELY.

This team sucks, and Gase is the biggest reason. Whether it's sitting by himself ignoring his defense, calling jet sweeps to Danny Amendola, using all his timeouts with 2:39 left in the game, orchestrating one of the league's worst offenses that can't even gain 200 yards at home against a goddamn 4-10 team, or any of an infinite number of other things, this guy is a fraud and needs to get the hell away from the Miami Dolphins. I don't even care if Tannenbaum and Grier stay, although they are just as bad. I just want this smug, egotistical piece of shit off my team. Looking at his damn face makes me nauseous. GTFO Gase!!!!

Beer of the Game: Montauk Wave Chaser IPA

Hero of the Game: none, because this team blows

Goat of the Game: Adam Fucking Gase

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Game 15 thoughts: Jaguars at Dolphins Empty Re: Game 15 thoughts: Jaguars at Dolphins

Post by JMP Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:10 pm

In case anyone missed it during the game, the announcers stated that when the defense is on the field, it is Shawn Jefferson's job to accept or deny penalties. Just so you know what that means: while the head coach is completing ignoring the game, the WR coach is calling the shots. On what planet does that make any sort of sense? It's mind-boggling that the Dolphins actually allow this to happen.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Game 15 thoughts: Jaguars at Dolphins Empty Re: Game 15 thoughts: Jaguars at Dolphins

Post by rightchea Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:12 pm

so I decided not to watch the game so I wouldn't waste my time or energy on being upset. it is my son's birthday and I gonna enjoy it and also it two days before Christmas so I not tripping off of poor leadership skills or horrible play calling. have a merry non-Gase Christmas

Sent from Topic'it App

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:14 pm

I am fuming right now. Losing this way to a garbage team has put me over the edge. I'm going to walk away from the keyboard now so I don't say anything I regret.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:49 pm

Shawn Jefferson . . . nice. Nothing against Shawn Jefferson, but that's not his job description.

Gase isn't a head coach, and this game was an absolute travesty.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:55 pm

Just a note, Ryan Tannehill in games he's played in during Weeks 15-17 in the NFL is a whopping 5-9 as a starter. Two years he missed, and when they lose to Buffalo next week he'll be 5-10 to finish out seasons.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:05 pm

rightchea wrote:so I decided not to watch the game so I wouldn't waste my time or energy on being upset. it is my son's birthday and I gonna enjoy it and also it two days before Christmas so I not tripping off of poor leadership skills or horrible play calling. have a merry non-Gase Christmas.

Oh MAN...you really should've gotten your wife/women to wait somehow Razz That way you'd only have to give your son presents once a year Laughing

j/k but seriously, do you really do his birthday and then Christmas after that too?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:07 pm

JMP wrote:I am fuming right now.  Losing this way to a garbage team has put me over the edge.  I'm going to walk away from the keyboard now so I don't say anything I regret.  

Totally not worth getting angry over this team. Screw 'em.

Now the fact that the Pats are somehow still going to get a bye even after the Miami Miracle because the stupid Texans have decided to suddenly lose out...THAT is worth getting pissed about Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:10 am

They should rename that game to the Gronkowski Gift, or maybe the Bellichick Bumble.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:49 am

Degarmo wrote:They should rename that game to the Gronkowski Gift, or maybe the Bellichick Bumble.

It really is mind-blowing how literally every game the Pats needed to go their way the last two weeks has. Every single one. They're actually going to reach the Super Bowl again.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:15 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
Degarmo wrote:They should rename that game to the Gronkowski Gift, or maybe the Bellichick Bumble.

It really is mind-blowing how literally every game the Pats needed to go their way the last two weeks has. Every single one. They're actually going to reach the Super Bowl again.

I'm pulling for the Chargers because of Phillip Rivers, but then part of me is like, Fuck Los Angeles and their "here's two teams you don't deserve" bullshit.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:19 pm

I’m really just curious to see what Ross does now. Getting angry is pointless. This regime has done its work, they’ve had their chance.

Time for the reckoning.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:07 pm

that what gonna make him do something is his anger. did yall see the latest Gase interview. He sound like a sad excuse

Sent from Topic'it App

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down