The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriots Stadium

4 posters

Go down

Patriots Stadium  Empty Patriots Stadium

Post by CarsonChris Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:44 pm

Due to recent public pressure from the Me Too movement, Gillette Stadium is going to be renamed to Toxic Masculinity Stadium. The best a man can get

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Patriots Stadium  Empty Re: Patriots Stadium

Post by Degarmo Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:05 pm

I think that ad is ridiculous as well. I get wanting to spread a message, but you're selling fucking razors, and don't give me a line about "social contract" or some such nonsense. Everyone in that board room would murder a close family member for extra money.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:36 pm

Degarmo wrote:I think that ad is ridiculous as well. I get wanting to spread a message, but you're selling fucking razors, and don't give me a line about "social contract" or some such nonsense. Everyone in that board room would murder a close family member for extra money.

Why don’t they get rid of the NFL’s eye candy? Do NFL teams really need cheerleaders? Isn’t that objectifying women?

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:08 pm

It empowers women to do what they want whenever they want because they're better than men. If you watch them and find them attractive, you're an objectifying lech.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:25 pm

Glad I already use Barbasol instead.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:20 am

#IHateMen, #MenSuck, blah, blah, blah

If a company made a commercial overgeneralizing about women, there would be a national uproar. But it's cool to stereotype and shit on men these days.

I'm not a rapist, sexual predator, bully, etc., and I don't raise my son with those values, but according to society I should be ashamed and apologetic because I'm a man. So sick of all this out of control PC bullshit.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down