The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Pats coaches leaving because of Belicheck

3 posters

Go down

Are Pats coaches leaving because of Belicheck Empty Are Pats coaches leaving because of Belicheck

Post by rightchea Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:15 pm

Doesn't it seem strange that the Pats loss so many of their coaches from last year. They are almost guaranteed to go the playoff every year but they have lost eight coaches this post season not to mention some position coaches. Doesn't anyone else find that strange

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Are Pats coaches leaving because of Belicheck Empty Re: Are Pats coaches leaving because of Belicheck

Post by mercury22nathan Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:43 am

partly its the nature of the NFL. guys move around for opportunities and promotions. with Josh McDaniels seen as the HC-in-waiting, Flores probably knows that DC is as high as he can go with the Pats. O'Shea would still be a position coach, but in Miami he's the OC. while i'm sure winning is nice in NE, i bet these guys enjoy the chance to move up even more. i would also imagine the idea of Belichick making guys "earn" titles (Flores called plays, but was not officially the DC) might grind on people a bit.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Are Pats coaches leaving because of Belicheck Empty Re: Are Pats coaches leaving because of Belicheck

Post by JMP Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:58 am

Yeah, I agree, merc. These coaches are moving on because they don't have the opportunity to get promoted in New England. I wouldn't read anything more into it than that.

O'Shea was going to go to the Colts with McDaniels last year, before McDaniels backed out.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down