The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which FA would you like to see in Miami

4 posters

Go down

Which FA would you like to see in Miami Empty Which FA would you like to see in Miami

Post by rightchea Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:33 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001018706/article/top-101-nfl-free-agents-of-2019-leveon-bell-new-no-1

So this is the list of the top FA that are available/not available at the moment. I would like to see Anthony Barr in a Fins jersey I think that he would fit well in a new scheme and for the fact that he still has some years left under his belt is a good call for Miami. But at the same time he will be expensive.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Which FA would you like to see in Miami Empty Re: Which FA would you like to see in Miami

Post by JMP Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:12 am

Barr would have been a great fit, but out of our price range. Great move by the Jets, though - he'll fit in well in that defense.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which FA would you like to see in Miami Empty Re: Which FA would you like to see in Miami

Post by white1 Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:20 am

The Jets are breaking the bank in free agency. I think they have deals in place for four players already.

When you think you have a franchise QB on his rookie deal, I guess why not?
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:14 pm

so Adam Gase is ready to break the bank again huh. he did that in miami and got nothing from it.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:53 pm

rightchea wrote:so Adam Gase is ready to break the bank again huh. he did that in miami and got nothing from it.

Haha, I didn't even think about that! Laughing I've found myself not thinking about Gase at all the past couple of months TBH.

I'm also actually relieved to NOT see the Fins dropping $10-20 mil on each FA signing for once. Let other teams blow absurd amounts of money on guys they'll wind up having to cut or trade in 2-3 years. James getting the $$$ he did is downright laughable to me.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:37 pm

I think we'll be targeting players that get cut.

Keep an eye on Nick Perry, LB just cut by the Packers. He's older than I'd like (31) and coming off a couple of injury-plagued seasons, but he played for Phins' DC Patrick Graham and is a good player when healthy.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:45 pm

Keep an eye on Nick Perry, LB just cut by the Packers. He's older than I'd like (31) and coming off a couple of injury-plagued seasons, but he played for Phins' DC Patrick Graham and is a good player when healthy.

A good stop-gap veteran on a team full of gaps. These are exactly the kind of signings I'd expect. Especially those familiar to guys on our staff.

Let's face it. Our draft class and UDFA signings are not going to be enough to fill out a full roster.

We will have to sign SOME of these cheaper veterans just to get through camp and put an actual starting squad on the field. There will be a lot of guys like Perry, IMO.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down