The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what if the Texans traded Watson

3 posters

Go down

what if the Texans traded Watson Empty what if the Texans traded Watson

Post by rightchea Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:46 pm

We all know Bill O'Brian is horrible at making decision when it comes to trading and from what it sounds like he is losing his locker room. If he trades Deshaun Watson, do you think Miami should go after him?

Vincent Frank wrote:This depends on several variables, chief among them his relationship with O’Brien and whether Watson will, in fact, demand a trade.

Following a humiliating loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in last season’s AFC divisional round, O’Brien came under scrutiny for his head-coaching performance. Instead of moving on from the embattled head man, Houston decided to add the general manager title to O’Brien’s resume.

This lends credence to the idea that the longtime head coach will win any battle of egos between him and his players — as we’ve seen with Hopkins, Jadeveon Clowney and Duane Brown.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/what-a-deshaun-watson-trade-might-look-like/ar-BB11LqJC?ocid=msedgntp

rightchea

Back to top Go down

what if the Texans traded Watson Empty Re: what if the Texans traded Watson

Post by JMP Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:59 pm

I think there's zero chance that Watson gets traded, but if we're dreaming...I'd strongly consider it.

My preference would be to draft the QB so we can take advantage of the cheap salary for a few years, but on the other hand Watson is already a great NFL QB. If the price was right, it would be hard to say no.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:57 pm

Heck yeah we would trade for Watson!

I think the only thing wrong with the Texans is O'Brien.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:06 pm

Miami definitely could get him for a 3rd round pick. with O'Brian track record, Miami could get a killing

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down