The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian Flores influence

4 posters

Go down

Brian Flores influence Empty Brian Flores influence

Post by rightchea Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:32 pm

Even though this about him speaking up about what is happening with the protest, let's focus on just the fact that what Coach Flores said and how he was one of the first coaches to say something about the matter which shows that he can relate to players. A lot of players like that from a coach this makes Flores very valuable next years free agency.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Brian Flores influence Empty Re: Brian Flores influence

Post by JMP Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:33 pm

Cool interview with Flores:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/dolphins-head-coach-brian-flores-a-lot-of-anger-a-lot-of-emotion-in-wake-of-george-floyds-killing/ar-BB1533NH

He comes across as an intelligent, well-spoken dude who knows what to say and how to say it.  He let's his opinions be known, but stops just short of being controversial.  Seems like a real genuine, honest guy.

Let's face it - Flores is a young black man running a team made up mostly of young black men.  That means something to the players.  The coach and players share a common ground that you don't see too often in sports.  I mean, yeah, Andy Reid is a great coach...but how much can he really relate to a 23-year old black player?  That type of commonality can create strong bonds, and Flores has a fairly unique opportunity to be not just a coach but a mentor to his players, and listening to him talk I think he gets that. And with his personality, I think it applies to ALL the players on the team as well.

Please don't take this as a black vs. white racial issue - that's not how I intend it and I apologize if it comes across that way.  I just think the Dolphins have a real good situation with a head coach that can relate to, and help, players in a way that the vast majority of NFL head coaches simply cannot.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:08 pm

JMP wrote:I mean, yeah, Andy Reid is a great coach...but how much can he really relate to a 23-year old black player?

Well enough to have just won a Super Bowl. Well enough that TO is literally the only player I can recall to ever complain about him, and he complained about everything and everyone.

This isn't about race. Really, it's not. The globalist cabal WANTS you to think it is, because they want us divided, because it's literally the only way they can win. But think about this: why is it that these riots--which are clearly being organized by outside forces--were timed specifically to occur right after most states reopened? No point in destroying a small business if it's closed anyway, right? But right after it's been reopened, that's the perfect time to strike. The same people who are yammering on about how they need to be heard were the ones sitting at home for 2 months telling the rest of us how important it was to do what we were told. How stupid it was of us to protest the loss of our constitutional rights because it was "putting lives at risk". These people sure didn't think cops were evil when they were snitching on their neighbors, calling cops to arrest them for the heinous offense of walking around in their own yards. And the same media who said anti-lockdown protests were bad and wrong and cheered on all governors who turned their states into literal dictatorships are suddenly in full support of the rioters? After telling us we HAD to stay away from each other for two months, suddenly mass rioting is good? And why are people in EUROPE outraged about George Floyd? No, this is just another step in the cabal's desperate plan for domination. Their lockdown idea didn't work as well as they wanted, so now they've resorted to this.

In a way it might be a good thing, because it shows how desperate the cabal is, how weak they really are. Again, the ONLY way they can win is for everyone to hate each other. That's it, that's the only strategy they've got now. Too many people got wise to what they were doing in terms of the virus. Blacks are the one group I've always gotten along better with than any other, and it'll continue to be that way as long as the people where I live keep exercising common sense. There's no rioting going on here. The black employees I have don't suddenly think I'm evil. I'm not saying the outrage isn't real, I'm saying it's not organic, it's just a product of mass mind control and manipulation. That's why nobody rioted for 2 months during the lockdown. Cops are the same people now they were then, so what changed? The cabal's strategy changed, that's what. For 2 months the same SJW crowd yelling about "justice" now was openly supporting fascism. I cannot emphasize this enough. And now I'm expected to just pretend that never happened? Get the fuck outta here with that shit Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:29 am

DolFan 316 wrote:
JMP wrote:I mean, yeah, Andy Reid is a great coach...but how much can he really relate to a 23-year old black player?

Well enough to have just won a Super Bowl. Well enough that TO is literally the only player I can recall to ever complain about him, and he complained about everything and everyone.

I'm not really talking about winning and losing. It's more about Flores being a strong black leader and mentor for his team - something that is all too rare in NFL coaching ranks. The fact that he's not even 40 gives his messages a weight that an older white guy simply can't have. I think Flores has a chance to really build something special in Miami. Again, it's not just about wins - although I think they will come - it's about a team built on integrity, passion and positivity. Coach Flo is the right man for the right job at the right time, and it's bigger than sports.

And no, Reid can't relate to the life of a 23 year old black man, no matter how many rings he gets in KC.

As for the rest of your post, I do believe that with these riots there are a lot of things happening behind the scenes and there are a lot of people orchestrating things that have NOTHING to do with police brutality. Once I heard Antifa was involved, I knew there was a problem. 'Anti-fascist' my ass...they are the true fascists, and all they do is start shit and spread lies. If you don't follow their agenda, you are a "nazi".

In NYC, a lot of the violence of destruction is being perpetrated by highly-organized gangs of teenagers...and if "highly-organized gangs of teenagers" isn't an oxymoron, I don't know what is. Someone is pulling the strings; the way they operate is just too slick and well-run to be simply teenagers.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:05 am

JMP wrote:As for the rest of your post, I do believe that with these riots there are a lot of things happening behind the scenes and there are a lot of people orchestrating things that have NOTHING to do with police brutality.  Once I heard Antifa was involved, I knew there was a problem.  'Anti-fascist' my ass...they are the true fascists, and all they do is start shit and spread lies.  If you don't follow their agenda, you are a "nazi".

In NYC, a lot of the violence of destruction is being perpetrated by highly-organized gangs of teenagers...and if "highly-organized gangs of teenagers" isn't an oxymoron, I don't know what is.  Someone is pulling the strings; the way they operate is just too slick and well-run to be simply teenagers.

I knew you'd see the truth cheers cheers cheers And of course, if you even say you think the rioting's gone a bit too far you're instantly and permanently labeled a racist Rolling Eyes Drew Brees of all people is now being labeled as evil for speaking out against it. Yes, the same person who donated millions and helped out victims of Hurricane Katrina, and has been involved in several charities since is now apparently a racist and was all along Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And ask yourself this (not just Jmp but everyone): What exactly constitutes "justice"? Have these people even stated specifically what they want done? You'd think if they were truly interested in justice and reform, they'd want *something* besides wanton destruction, right? How do they think that literally destroying cities whose economies have already been crippled by the plandemic (not a typo) will accomplish "justice" or get anyone besides the usual far left crowd on their side? Why is the media suddenly supporting the most violent wave of rioting in American history after months of telling us that protesting the lockdown was wrong and bad and stupid? How is this NOT "putting lives at risk"? Where did all the talk about the virus go? Are we really supposed to believe it just vanished into thin air? Will the media suddenly be in favor of complete lockdowns everywhere again when a "second wave" hits due to all the rioting they openly cheered on? And if so, how will they ever justify that or expect anyone to obey the law after this fiasco?

If one good thing has come of this, it's that nobody believes in abolishing the 2nd amendment anymore. Even people who support the riots and the cabal are buying guns in record numbers now. Turns out that none of these people want any rioters coming to their home and personally attacking them. Go figure.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:33 am

ALSO...imagine being a cop right now, especially in certain states. For two months, you followed the orders of your state's governor, willfully and enthusiastically fining people with no means of income $1000 and arresting others for the heinous offenses of not staying far enough away from others in public, being outdoors to begin with, not wearing masks, and (gasp) actually trying to start working again Shocked Sure, all of this was a blatant violation of their constitutional rights but hey, you were just doing what you were told and besides, it was all for everybody's own good, right? You even agreed to cooperate with anybody snitching on their neighbors for "putting lives at risk" by walking around their own yards. And you also completely ignored the fact that hundreds of thousands of actual criminals were being let out of jail en masse. Who cared about them when there were people actually wanting silly things like freedom and the ability to make a living again threatening the health and well being of everyone else? Murder and robbery are one thing, but possibly infecting other people with a virus by refusing to stay home and starve? Unacceptable!

And now...now the same state governors who ordered you to do all of this--and even threatened to punish you if you didn't comply--are openly encouraging riots and have declared war on you and everyone else in your profession. You've suddenly become labeled as evil literally overnight--by the same people who ordered you to violate the constitution. Now there's even talk in some places of completely defunding and even disbanding local police forces altogether! Even the media who supported you during the lockdown has now turned against you. You're feeling confused and betrayed. How could they treat you like this after you did exactly what they wanted?

Talk about irony...

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:31 am

And the thing is - NO ONE is in favor of police brutality...EVERYONE knows that what happened to George Floyd was WRONG. You want to protest against it? Fine - more power to you.

But the violence against cops, the destruction against property, the looting and rioting...that's not protesting. I see the way CNN (as one example) covers this chaos, and it's mind-boggling. They may not be condoning it, but they sure aren't condemning it...and they're doing their best to blame it all on Trump, completing ignoring the real issues. And I say this not as a Trump supporter...hell, I don't support anybody in politics. But pointing fingers and stirring up more dissension isn't going to solve anything.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:38 pm

I've seen a metric shitton of violence against protestors as well.

We've reached a boiling point in the USA, and we need a cooler head to prevail to calm things down, not institute Martial Law.

We're now IMMEDIATELY seeing the bastardization of contract tracing, as many said would happen. As an outsider, politically, it's kind of funny to watch each side do mental gymnastics to facilitate ease of acceptance of loss of civil liberties for the things THEY think are important.

The biggest issue is, everyone is right when they worry about governmental abuse of power. It's happening, quite outwardly, right in front of us right now, and still you have people on both sides that are ready to hand over more civil liberties.

Things are going to get very, very bad.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down