The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Down to Miami for a Game

4 posters

Go down

Going Down to Miami for a Game Empty Going Down to Miami for a Game

Post by finskev Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:36 pm

For the First Time since 2006 I’m going to Miami for a Game, Actually Wanted to go and see the Colts Game on Oct 3rd But I had a Conflict with a Concert That Night , I Love 60’s Music and being 57 now Finally going to see The Beach Boys before they Drop Dead. Now I’m going to the Falcons Game on 10/24 and I Know they Traded Julio But I saw Him Down at the Schoolyard.

finskev

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Going Down to Miami for a Game Empty Re: Going Down to Miami for a Game

Post by JMP Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:04 am

Very Happy Great post! This is absolutely the first time on this board that the Beach Boys and Paul Simon have been referenced in the same thread! Well done! Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's awesome, Kev! Hopefully you'll get to see the Phins kick some ass!!!

I haven't been to a game in Miami in many, many years. One of these days...

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:47 am

Sounds great! From what I'm seeing now... Atlanta should be easily handled in the heat of South FL. Their defense is a huge question mark, so I would expect our offense to be able to put points on the board and run the ball effectively.

When Atlanta is on offense, our pass rush will be key and their offensive line is another question mark, so pressuring Ryan seems feasible.

I know it's way early for predictions, but I'm penciling this one in as a Fins "W".
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:42 am

Yeah, my company got some season tickets to the Jags... I know.... They apparently have a gorgeous woman selling these things to the corporate office, but... you can send in a request for attending a game and they pick one winner per home game and you get 4 tickets....and I was gonna see about the Phins Jags but that is in London this year, so....

Enjoy it, Kev.

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down