The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got the Covid

+4
JEGnj
JMP
DolFan 316
CarsonChris
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Got the Covid - Page 2 Empty Re: Got the Covid

Post by CarsonChris Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:44 pm

JMP wrote:Excellent!  Glad you are felling better!!  cheers

Thanks!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:23 pm

I'm just glad for at least ONE piece of good news today.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:00 pm

I literally only just now found out that Kliff Kingsbury and Chandler Jones both missed the Browns game due to testing positive. The media apparently didn't want anybody to know this because it would ruin the narrative that only unvaxxed people can ever get infected or infect anyone else Rolling Eyes

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:24 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:I literally only just now found out that Kliff Kingsbury and Chandler Jones both missed the Browns game due to testing positive. The media apparently didn't want anybody to know this because it would ruin the narrative that only unvaxxed people can ever get infected or infect anyone else Rolling Eyes

I've heard the vaccinated are the major spreaders now. They're still getting it so they continue about even when feeling sick.

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:38 pm

CarsonChris wrote:I've heard the vaccinated are the major spreaders now. They're still getting it so they continue about even when feeling sick.

THANK YOU!!! Seriously. This has been obvious for months, with even the media reporting that the infection rate is up 300 PERCENT from this time a year ago.

All this vaccine has done is increase the spread, just like it was planned to do. But hey, let's keep blaming the rapidly shrinking number of unvaxxed people for this even though it would be statistically impossible for it to be true even if every single unvaxxed person was infected at the exact same time!  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes BTW one of my neighbors got it after being taking the double jab and like you she was sick for almost a month. So this narrative that vaxxed people somehow don't get sick after infection is also a lie. Go figure.

Absolutely absurd that so many people are falling for this, but I've been seeing a *lot* of people finally waking up over the past month or so. My sister is vaxxed but says she's not getting a booster shot. My mom is vaxxed and does plan on getting a booster shot but even she sees that the vaccine mandate is a blatant violation of human rights. Parents are getting pissed over mask mandates at schools, especially since kids keep infecting them anyway.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:42 pm

Another thing I read and it seems to be true. This thing is cycling on a two month cycle. It rises and falls at 2 month intervals.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:50 pm

Best way to keep from getting infected is to stay away from people as much as possible and wash your hands a least ten times a day. That's what I've been doing this whole time and it's worked for me. Hand-washing is the key, not wearing masks that have been proven not to do a damn thing to stop the virus.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:09 pm

Well, I have Covid now. I've barely left my house in 2 years, but decided to go to a concert last week. Big mistake. No

Not too bad so far...feeling some fatigue and I'm very congested. The worst part is a sore throat.

I'll be quarantining for 10 days, so it looks like my Christmas plans are ruined. Sad

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:38 pm

Yikes!

Hope you get over it quick, JMP.
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:15 pm

Best wishes for a quick recovery JMP

HalCHorn

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:11 pm

DEVASTATING!!! HEARTBREAKING!!! SOUL CRUSHING!!!  Got the Covid - Page 2 1f602  Got the Covid - Page 2 1f602  Got the Covid - Page 2 1f602

But don't take any booster shots, they will only make your health worse and are specifically designed to keep doing so until you're dead. Seriously.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:07 am

Hope you have a quick recovery!

CarsonChris

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:36 pm

Hope You Feel Better Soon, The Hardest Thing for Me since I had it is Getting thru a 12 Hour Shift and Feeling so Tired Afterward.

finskev

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:45 am

JMP wrote:Well, I have Covid now.  I've barely left my house in 2 years, but decided to go to a concert last week.  Big mistake. No

Not too bad so far...feeling some fatigue and I'm very congested. The worst part is a sore throat.  

I'll be quarantining for 10 days, so it looks like my Christmas plans are ruined.  Sad

has anyone heard from JMP since his post on Wednesday. i hope COVID isn't taking too much of a toll on him. get well soon JMP!

mercury22nathan

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:24 am

I'm hanging in there. Thanks for all the kind words.

Seems pretty mild overall, but my throat is killing me and I have these annoying mouth sores. I am fatigued but it's not terrible.

JMP
Admin

DolFan 316 and HalCHorn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:57 am

I'm still here! This damn sore throat isnt getting any better. Otherwise, I'm actually doing ok. Looking forward to a weekend of watching football!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:25 pm

I'm still not 100% with my breathing/fatigue and sense of smell. Covid brain is also messed up.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:00 pm

JEGnj wrote:I'm still not 100% with my breathing/fatigue and sense of smell. Covid brain is also messed up.

My sense of smell has been derailed. I occasionally smell some scents but not many.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:37 am

Lindsay said he had no symptoms - aside from fatigue - during his bout with COVID last week and isolated in his basement because he was worried about his fiancee (who caught the virus after him) and his 1-year-old child.

He said the fact he was vaccinated was “one of the reasons I didn’t have significant symptoms.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article256692782.html

admittedly, just posting this for reaction.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:53 am

Well, today is the first day I can say I think I'm feeling better. Still dealing with headaches and fatigue, but it seems like, maybe, the worst is over. Biggest issue now is "Covid rash", which just started 2 days ago - VERY uncomfortable, but at least it's not constant.

I'd like to think that being vaxxed helped me have a mild case, as Phillip Lindsay said, but who the hell knows.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:49 am

Memphis had a hoops game VS the Vols and their bowl game VS Hawaii in Hawaii cancelled in a week's time because the virus.

But...but...I thought the vaccine was supposed to make people immune!!! Oh wait, did we say immune? We meant "not having as many severe symptoms". So hospitals won't get overloaded with dying people even though the virus has a survival rate of over 99% and the omicron strain is the weakest yet. Just ignore that testing positive still means you have to quarantine! Why, we'll even reduce the quarantine time for vaxxed people by at least half, because that's totally how science works! Gotta make sure to drive drive drive that infection rate up even more so we can blame it on unvaxxed alt right Q'Anon Trump supporters, or something.

Oh, and in case you haven't heard next year the government will try and force people to get microchip hand implants to prove vaccination status. Seriously. Then again, the same people who told me a year and a half ago that COVID is an acronym meaning Certificate Of Vaccination ID also told me this too. Yup, I've known about all this since April of 2020.

But I'm sure all of this is just "for our own good" so we don't get sick from a virus that is going to infect everyone anyway regardless of vaccination status, right? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Imagine actually accepting getting a chip implant just to have a job, enter a store, travel anywhere or buy anything and thinking it's perfectly fine and people who oppose this are just "conspiracy theorists". Because actually wanting to keep one's human rights is evil now, or something.

Oh, and don't pay any attention to the people telling you about the Australian government putting people in prison camps for being infected, whether they're vaxxed or not. Or that they're building even more prison camps for next year. Or that a positive test isn't even required for incarceration--I mean "quarantine", only "close contact" with an infected person. That's just "misinformation"!

Is that the reaction you were looking for, Merc?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:37 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:Memphis had a hoops game VS the Vols and their bowl game VS Hawaii in Hawaii cancelled in a week's time because the virus.

But...but...I thought the vaccine was supposed to make people immune!!! Oh wait, did we say immune? We meant "not having as many severe symptoms". So hospitals won't get overloaded with dying people even though the virus has a survival rate of over 99% and the omicron strain is the weakest yet. Just ignore that testing positive still means you have to quarantine! Why, we'll even reduce the quarantine time for vaxxed people by at least half, because that's totally how science works! Gotta make sure to drive drive drive that infection rate up even more so we can blame it on unvaxxed alt right Q'Anon Trump supporters, or something.

Oh, and in case you haven't heard next year the government will try and force people to get microchip hand implants to prove vaccination status. Seriously. Then again, the same people who told me a year and a half ago that COVID is an acronym meaning Certificate Of Vaccination ID also told me this too. Yup, I've known about all this since April of 2020.

But I'm sure all of this is just "for our own good" so we don't get sick from a virus that is going to infect everyone anyway regardless of vaccination status, right? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Imagine actually accepting getting a chip implant just to have a job, enter a store, travel anywhere or buy anything and thinking it's perfectly fine and people who oppose this are just "conspiracy theorists". Because actually wanting to keep one's human rights is evil now, or something.

Oh, and don't pay any attention to the people telling you about the Australian government putting people in prison camps for being infected, whether they're vaxxed or not. Or that they're building even more prison camps for next year. Or that a positive test isn't even required for incarceration--I mean "quarantine", only "close contact" with an infected person. That's just "misinformation"!

Is that the reaction you were looking for, Merc?

Aussie's gave up their guns, now they're paying the price!

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 and HalCHorn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:00 pm

Feeling MUCH better. I did quarantine for Xmas eve and day, just in case. No need to expose older relatives.

But I still have this damn rash, which sometimes doesn't bother me at all and sometimes is annoying as all hell. From what I see online there doesn't seem like there's much to do except wait it out, but I'll probably touch base with my doc tomorrow if it isn't any better.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:14 pm

Glad to hear Jmp is feeling better! cheers cheers cheers

My older nephew seemed perfectly fine when I got to my sister's yesterday, but at some point between 7 and 8 PM things changed. Then this morning younger nephew started showing signs of being sick. I'm hoping it's just a cold but I left early just in case. My sister understood.

EDIT: I'm sure Jmp is feeling better still now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2