The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey JMP, how 'bout them Canes?

3 posters

Go down

Hey JMP, how 'bout them Canes? Empty Hey JMP, how 'bout them Canes?

Post by Degarmo Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:59 pm

Miami is rife with football coaching staffs that need to be shitcanned.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Hey JMP, how 'bout them Canes? Empty Re: Hey JMP, how 'bout them Canes?

Post by JMP Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:08 pm

Oh man, I am still sick to my stomach after that game. What a gutless performance. The playcalling on both sides of the ball was just mind-numbingly absurd. This team is loaded with talent - I'll give Golden credit for recruiting, at least - but the coaching staff has no idea how to use them. It's the college version of the Dolphins, to a T.

That one 4th down play where they needed 3 yards and ran a BS run play to the short side of the field was just so Dolphins. And what makes that call even crazier is that it was after a timeout, and even then the team had to rush to the line and barely got the play off.

It's so obvious that Golden has to go...just pitiful. I feel so bad for the players - they just can't showcase their skills with this garbage coaching staff.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:11 pm

You can look around the league and see Hurricanes from the Golden era that are starting and playing well, but under his staff of idiots, their teams won 6 to 7 games.

Apparently there was another "Fire Al Golden" banner at the Cincy game, in Cincinnati.

FSU fans have started a Go Fund Me kick starter to get a plane that asks Miami to keep Al Golden. That's really all the evidence you really need.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:14 pm

I was really looking forward to watching a classic FSU-Miami battle next week, with both teams undefeated. Now, it's meaningless. Lay down like dogs to a garbage Cincinnati team...what a joke.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:22 pm

Man, the Canes will get killed in that game.  They are never prepared defensively.  I've never seen a defensive coach so oblivious to the talent level on his team.  He plays like he's got the slow, bad performers who need to play off coverage and deep umbrella zones so they can bend and not break.  He's got a roster full of guys that are chomping at the bit to go kill someone and he's pulling up on the reins.

Mark D'Onofrio is a moron.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Memphis > Miami as a football program. Eat it, Canes fans! HA!!! Razz Twisted Evil

And no, I never thought I'd say that in my lifetime Laughing

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:15 pm

The fact that to this day still people hate the Canes gives me warm fuzzies for that span of time when they had those professional football teams down here.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:34 pm

Degarmo wrote:The fact that to this day still people hate the Canes gives me warm fuzzies for that span of time when they had those professional football teams down here.

Yep, you could see how the Bearcat fans were celebrating after the game...it was like they'd just won a championship! The Canes still have that rep from back in the day, even though they have sucked for years now.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down