The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HISTORIC WIN!!!

2 posters

Go down

HISTORIC WIN!!!  Empty HISTORIC WIN!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:30 pm

I have been posting with some of you guys since '98. The reason I mention it is that at the time, the Jets began a baffling, befuddling and bewildering 8-game win streak over this team, the longest of the series by them. And then when the Fins finally won, they lost the very next matchup!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

And then this team got bad, and from '04 to the '08 opener lost 8 of 9 against the Jets!!! If you're doing the math, that means that for a decade the Fins lost a mind-blowing 17 of 21 meetings Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well I'm proud to say that somehow, some way, over the past 13 years the tide has now turned to the point where...the Fins have officially regained the series lead 56-55-1 cheers cheers cheers

Maybe it's just me being an NFL history nerd, but that means a lot more to me than I would've thought even 24 hours ago (and maybe more than it should Laughing).

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

HISTORIC WIN!!!  Empty Re: HISTORIC WIN!!!

Post by JMP Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:38 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

And Flores is now 4-1 against the Jets!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum