The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW Did This HAPPEN?!?!

2 posters

Go down

HOW Did This HAPPEN?!?!  Empty HOW Did This HAPPEN?!?!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:18 pm

I literally just now found out they won. Did McDaniel finally decided to start passing once he had no choice? If so, why didn't he have Tua start slinging it earlier? How did the Fins' D suddenly and mysteriously start getting stops? Inquiring minds have to know!

Also, did anybody actually watch? If so, did anyone have the testicular fortitude to watch to the end? It's okay to admit it if you didn't, I've switched many a Fins game off in disgust. I'm sure we all have.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

HOW Did This HAPPEN?!?!  Empty Re: HOW Did This HAPPEN?!?!

Post by JMP Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:48 pm

I watched from start to finish.

What happened was, McDaniel realized that the way to win any game is to stop being a genius and just get the damn ball to Hill and Waddle, over and over and over. And the other thing that happened is: Tua grew up before our eyes, pushed aside all the negative bullshit, and motherfucking BALLED. And along with that: the defense woke the fuck up!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:22 pm

The only game I can recall in which the Fins were getting bashed, trashed and gashed like this that I kept watching was the '94 Vikings game I've mentioned a few times before. Somehow, some way, even at 28-0 I just felt like they weren't out of it. And I turned out to be right as they came back to tie but ultimately lost anyway Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad When they fell behind the Browns 21-3 in that playoff game oh so long ago I couldn't take it and switched the TV off, only to come back about an hour later and start watching again but that doesn't and shouldn't count.

So kudos to Jmp and whoever else watched the whole thing. It might be Jmp's most gigachad moment since the famous win prediction over the Bears in '06.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down