The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The omen

5 posters

Go down

The omen Empty The omen

Post by CarsonChris Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:02 am

A day or two before the San Francisco game I sat my Miami Dolphins coffee cup onto the hood of my truck. I turned for a split second and it slid off the hood and shattered into tiny pieces on my driveway. I didn't realize that was the omen foretelling the Dolphins December collapse.

CarsonChris

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

The omen Empty Re: The omen

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:10 am

I kept talking about how this team can't lose as long as Tua starts and finishes the games healthy so I'm at least as much to blame.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:39 am

I knew it was one of you goobers that had done went and cursed the Phins!!!

CC, you go out right now and buy two Phins coffee cups, burn some sage in one and then bury it by moonlight with the remains of a dead cat (or whatever Cheap Chinese Food you can rustle up! Very Happy ) and then chant while facing East...

Phins..
The accursed Bills Defeat,
Phins...
Leave the Pats to fumble,
Phins...
this curse I complete,
Phins...
The Jets playoffs crumble.

Then spit to the west twice.

When this brings about a return to the winning ways for the Phins, the other Dolphins coffee cup will be a good luck totem from then on.

Maybe we all need to buy some cups and order Chinese food before Saturday night?

Laughing
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:03 pm

I am much more optimistic now that I realize the must-win season finale is:

1) at home, against the Jets

2) on January 8th, which is the 100th anniversary of the birth of the late, great Larry Storch! We can't possibly fail to clinch a playoff spot on such a pivotal day in our nation's history. Smile

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:08 pm

HalCHorn wrote:I am much more optimistic now that I realize the must-win season finale is:

1) at home, against the Jets

2) on January 8th, which is the 100th anniversary of the birth of the late, great Larry Storch!  We can't possibly fail to clinch a playoff spot on such a pivotal day in our nation's history. Smile

I thought you were slipping, Hal...we haven't had a Larry Storch mention in a long time!  Very Happy Very Happy

The omen QEKKACLNDVECTB345BUGO7MOCM

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316, HalCHorn and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:10 am

finfanatic wrote:I knew it was one of you goobers that had done went and cursed the Phins!!!

CC, you go out right now and buy two Phins coffee cups, burn some sage in one and then bury it by moonlight with the remains of a dead cat (or whatever Cheap Chinese Food you can rustle up! Very Happy ) and then chant while facing East...

Phins..
The accursed Bills Defeat,
Phins...
Leave the Pats to fumble,
Phins...
this curse I complete,
Phins...
The Jets playoffs crumble.

Then spit to the west twice.

When this brings about a return to the winning ways for the Phins, the other Dolphins coffee cup will be a good luck totem from then on.

Maybe we all need to buy some cups and order Chinese food before Saturday night?

Laughing

Done, hated the cat anyway! 😂

CarsonChris

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down