The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Props To White1

3 posters

Go down

Props To White1 Empty Props To White1

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:21 am

He said he had a bad feeling about this game, and he was righter than right. Doesn't get much worse than a 29-point loss and Wake being lost for the duration. So after all these years I've finally decided to trust his instincts and go with however he feels about anything in the future.

The only POSITIVE thing about this game is that at least for once the weekly misery was over and done with quickly and now we don't have to bother with it Sunday and can just go about sleeping in, or pleasuring our women, or something.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Props To White1 Empty Re: Props To White1

Post by Degarmo Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:01 am

I said nearly the same thing in your last paragraph to my wife.  She said she's never felt better about football since she gave up on the Raiders after they decided to try and move back to LA recently.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:34 am

I wish I was wrong.

Really, my mind had it right the whole time and I believe the following facts could not be internally reconciled, which led to my feeling of impending doom and dread:

1. We beat two really bad teams. REALLY bad. While nice to see, the games just did not hold enough credence to me.
2. The Patriots are on a freaking tear. They just put up 30 points against the Jets, who brought the #1 defense in the NFL. Our defense is just not that good.
3. Division game on a Thursday night? The Patriots ALWAYS RISE to those occasions! It's like clockwork. When they want a big win over a division opponent, they make it happen.
4. Our offense. How many times have they let us down in big games? Surprise, surprise - happened again! There's just too much precedent, and not enough change, that I could believe this would be any different.

And yes, right up until game time, I was PRAYING that this "bad feeling" would be wrong. That I was wrong. That something would change, and we would pull out a big win. Nope.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down