The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humbling of the Phins

4 posters

Go down

Humbling of the Phins Empty Humbling of the Phins

Post by mercury22nathan Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:02 pm

anybody wanna help me make sense of this? just exactly what was the Dolphins' t-shirt supposed to mean? did more than just the 3 picture wear it? clearly it caught the Bills attention.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/lists/buffalo-bills-trolled-miami-dolphins-stefon-diggs-josh-allen-nfl/

if it was indeed a jab and supposed questioning of the Bills being favored going into this game...well, i guess the Bills did indeed get the last laugh.

at first i was gonna dismiss it as just something as silly fun or some kind of backward motivational tactic gone wrong, but in light of Tua's comments about some guys on the team needing to be humbled - perhaps this is them.

mercury22nathan

JMP, DolFan 316 and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Humbling of the Phins Empty Re: Humbling of the Phins

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:20 pm

I was already leaning towards actually NOT wanting any more blowout wins but this clinches and cinches it.

A win by 1 counts the exact same in the standings as a win by 50. And if they can't handle winning by 50 any better than THAT...give me narrow, Houdini-level escape jobs the rest of the way! Yes I'm serious. If they beat the Giants 41-40 I'll be just as happy as I was after the Miami massacre. Again, being totally serious.

My question is, where was McDaniel during all this? He HAD to know the mood of the team. Was it a case of tough love and letting them learn the hard way?

DolFan 316

JMP and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:41 pm

Yeah, merc...I don't get it at all. It makes me go: scratch

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:08 pm

Well, it doesn't mention the Bills, but I guess you could interpret it as "Hmmm? How they gonna stop the Dolphins Juggernaut Offense?"

Who are those three guys anyway?

After the game I interpreted it as "Hmmm? How the lame arse Phins gonna compete with the much better Bills team?"

Rolling Eyes

When you get to readin' them press clippings telling everbody how wonderful you are and how all the other teams need to fear you, that's when REALITY rolls up on you and delivers a harsh reminder that you ain't all that. You ain't even close to all that.

Let's hope it was the humbling dose of embarrassment the Phins or certain Phins players need.

finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP, DolFan 316 and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down