The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panthers at Dolphins predictions

Go down

Panthers at Dolphins predictions Empty Panthers at Dolphins predictions

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:49 am

i was originally going to predict a blowout, but then i read...

Center Connor Williams (groin) missed practice for the second day in a row, leaving his status in question for Sunday’s home game against Carolina (1 p.m., CBS). Liam Eichenberg likely would start if Williams cannot play.

Also, guard Robert Hunt popped on the injury report with a knee injury that limited him in practice. (He was fine Wednesday). Lester Cotton could start at right guard if Hunt cannot play.

i'm hopeful that Hunt being limited on Thursday was just precautionary, but if Eich starts at center, well, this one could be close with Carolina's defense putting up their best performance of the year based on pressure up the middle and Miami lacking an Achane spark.

Miami jumps out to a 14-3 lead (not the 17 points DF has pointed out the Phins need to finish Carolina off) only to have the Panthers pull back to 14-13. Miami then recovers a fumble (i know, i can't believe, the defense gets a turnover) and settles for a victory "sealing" FG.

Miami - 17
Carolina - 13

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down