The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triple play: Tua vs. other Alabama QBs

3 posters

Go down

Triple play: Tua vs. other Alabama QBs Empty Triple play: Tua vs. other Alabama QBs

Post by JMP Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:29 pm

I'm not sure that this deserves a separate thread, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Tua is battling Alabama QBs in three consecutive weeks:
--Bryce Young (Panthers)
--Jalen Hurts (Eagles)
--Mac Jones (Patriots)

I wonder if anything like this has ever happened before? It's a pretty strange occurrence.

Hope Tua gets the Alabama Hat Trick! cheers

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Triple play: Tua vs. other Alabama QBs Empty Re: Triple play: Tua vs. other Alabama QBs

Post by finfanatic Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:07 pm

I saw Good Morning Football this morning talking to Brian Robinson and they showed the players from the 2017 and 2018 Bama teams.

There were like 14 names on the graphic.

Impressive.

I don't think today's college football teams are going to be to hang onto that much talent what with the transfer portal and NIL money. The backup will leave and go start somewhere else.
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Triple play: Tua vs. other Alabama QBs Empty Re: Triple play: Tua vs. other Alabama QBs

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:44 pm

If Tua beats Hurts then I will proclaim him as the GOAT Bama QB, way better than those bums Namath and Stabler.

Seriously, that's a post I will make.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:02 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:If Tua beats Hurts then I will proclaim him as the GOAT Bama QB, way better than those bums Namath and Stabler.

Seriously, that's a post I will make.

After what just happened today I'm walking that back. Now Tua needs to beat Hurts AND Mac Jones. I'm not sleeping on the Pats anymore! I have been humbled. Embarassed

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:49 pm

Well, we found out tonight who the best Bama QB is...and it ain't Tua.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down