The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missouri Situation

3 posters

Go down

Missouri Situation Empty Missouri Situation

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:42 pm

University president forced to resign not because he did anything wrong, not for any racist statements or behavior he exhibited, but for being white and not "doing enough" about a couple of alleged racial slurs by random individuals who may or may not have even been students. Oh, and because he didn't get out of his car to talk to a bunch of angry people that surrounded it during a parade. And he was only forced out when the football team decided to get involved after "normal" student protesters weren't getting it done. Never mind that he was actually about to implement programs that were going to at least begin to address the apparent "racial problem" at Mizzou that were going to take effect next year.

I cannot express how utterly horrified I am. This is the beginning of the end of America as we know it. The far left controlled media has officially won.

Moving to Canada is looking better every day.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Missouri Situation Empty Re: Missouri Situation

Post by Degarmo Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:13 pm

Standard scapegoat stuff.

The media is not controlled by the far left.  They're for Hillary, who is a Republican Wall-Street/Monsanto-backed right-side-of-the-aisle Centrist.

If the media was truly left, they'd back Bernie Sanders.  They barely admit he exists.

The reason that the media covers this shit is because people LOVE IT.  We're more racist now in this country than ever, in my opinion.  That said, people can't just be outwardly racist anymore, so they compartmentalize it and can look at this stuff on TV and go, "Hey, I hate the XXXX's (insert group here) but at least I'm not that guy at ****," (insert whatever the hell they are looking at on the tube here).  

The real issues that are around us that merit our attention have absolutely NO divisive ability at all.  They can't talk about politics or news on that scale because right now, more than in a long time, the base of this country's faith in anything governmental at all is nearly gone.  

So, don't worry about what you see on the news.  Most of it isn't real anyway, and you can just turn over to one of the other fictional news channels until you find a story that's more to your liking.

They're all so very fair and balanced.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:43 pm

Degarmo wrote:The reason that the media covers this shit is because people LOVE IT.  We're more racist now in this country than ever, in my opinion.  That said, people can't just be outwardly racist anymore, so they compartmentalize it and can look at this stuff on TV and go, "Hey, I hate the XXXX's (insert group here) but at least I'm not that guy at ****," (insert whatever the hell they are looking at on the tube here).

Oh there's racism all right. Just not from who the media tells you it's from. How many whites do you ACTUALLY KNOW who are like that?  

The real issues that are around us that merit our attention have absolutely NO divisive ability at all.  They can't talk about politics or news on that scale because right now, more than in a long time, the base of this country's faith in anything governmental at all is nearly gone.

This is again by design. The people in charge want us to be distracted so that we don't notice our rights being systematically eliminated one by one.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:56 pm

Yes, that's why hot-button issues that never have any movement on them (abortion/gun control) are always at the forefront. It's misdirection, like any magic trick.

As far as how many white people I know who are inwardly at least a little racist . . . all of them. Everyone is racist to some degree, it's just magnitude. I mean, you may not be racist against everyone but everyone has someone they dislike that would get them labelled as a racist nowadays.

They don't understand what racism is anymore anyway. It's just a word they throw around. That reminds me, what the hell is reverse racism? Shouldn't that be unilateral tolerance?

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:12 am

Says it all:

http://www.punkrocklibertarians.com/5-stories-media-missed-obsessing-starbucksredcup/

I don't see it as a far left media, I see it as a statist media, using divide and conquer tactics to ensure that everyone is way too distracted and divided to know their real enemies.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:27 pm

And now this absurd situation is fucking up Memphis football.

How, you ask. Well, Justin Fuente betrayed and backstabbed--um, decided to leave Memphis for Virginia Tech in mid-season. Which mean Memphis needs a new coach. Their first choice was Barry Odom, who was their DC last season. But Odom is a Mizzou alum and current DC and is apparently waiting to see if he's made the head coach there. And waiting. And waiting some more. Because Mizzou is operating under the delusion they can get an actual experienced, successful coach to gladly sign up after that fiasco. And apparently all coaches who fit that description are rightfully staying away. But it's also clear they really don't want to hire Odom or else they'd have done so already. Odom and his agent think they can just string Memphis along while he waits for his real choice to make a decision and Memphis basically told them to go screw themselves. Problem is, Memphis doesn't seem to have any alternate candidate in mind. It's starting to look like a Steve Ross Special.

So yeah, thanks a lot, Mizzou rabble rousers!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:05 pm

Al Golden is available, if you'd like to return to anonymity.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:45 am

Degarmo wrote:Al Golden is available, if you'd like to return to anonymity.

That's bound to happen anyways. Memphis is now being punished for having the unmitigated gall to try to be consistently good. Just like they were punished for daring to make it all the way to the NCAA Tournament title game. People associated with Memphis can't have nice things. And I even told you this would happen (except for the SMU win). That's the sad part, I could see this coming a mile away once that first loss to Navy happened, and I didn't even know at the time that Fuente's mind was already at VT and he was phoning it in.

Screw Odom, I don't want him even if Memphis doesn't seem to have anyone else in mind because he'd just bolt for Mizzou anyway in two years when whoever they wind up hiring now resigns because the team revolted against him Rolling Eyes

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:03 am

Okay, so Odom did get the Mizzou job after all. Good luck with that. He's white, so look for the team to turn on him in 2 years for being "racist". Mizzou hiring Memphis's first choice only highlights how nobody else would take the job IMO.

Memphis hired some guy named Norvell I never heard of. Naturally, everybody at the Memphis board I read (but am not crazy enough to post at) is suddenly raving about what a great hire this was even though not a single one of them predicted it--and posters were throwing out literally a dozen names left and right that they just *knew* would get the job Laughing Rampant homerism, gotta love it Rolling Eyes For all I know, this guy was their 10th option.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum