The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Look Now But...

+2
JMP
DolFan 316
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Don't Look Now But... Empty Don't Look Now But...

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:35 am

The New Raiders are 2-0. Thankfully, they still don't have a winning record so maybe the Fins can still beat them.

I was also actually really glad the Redskins Football Team Commanders lost to insure they won't have a winning record when they face the Fins either. Seriously, I devote time and energy to thinking about this sort of thing.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Don't Look Now But... Empty Re: Don't Look Now But...

Post by JMP Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:18 pm

The Raiders looked horrible last night. Fortunately for them, they played the Jets. LOL There's really no excuse for the Dolphins not crushing both of these crap teams.

Smart move by Mark Davis to fire McDaniels before the Giants game so Pierce could start his head coaching career against two dumpster fire teams.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:54 pm

i guess its a bit too much to ask that Denver surprises with a colossal upset tonight?

mercury22nathan

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:38 pm

I wouldn’t say it’s a stretch. If Russell Wilson gets hot you never know what might happen…
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:40 pm

mercury22nathan wrote:i guess its a bit too much to ask that Denver surprises with a colossal upset tonight?

I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility at all. The Broncos are 3-2 since the Miami Massacre, and that game was as obvious an aberration as you'll ever see considering they are 3-4 with a -4 point differential in their other games this season.

They're not the only team to undergo a drastic change of play since meeting Miami. After dominating, decimating and destroying the Dolphins, the Bills are just 2-3 with a -4 point differential.

The game unfortunately is in Barfalo so the officials may get involved, but then again the Bills seem to have lost the NFL's favor this season in that department.

white1 wrote:I wouldn’t say it’s a stretch. If Russell Wilson gets hot you never know what might happen…

Great minds think alike Very Happy cheers

Speaking of colossal upsets, this would only be tied for the 3rd biggest of the season according to Vegas. It also wouldn't even be the first time the Bills have lost this season when favored by 8. And yes, I added this bit in for Merc's benefit Cool

https://stathead.com/tiny/8w9Wm

In fact the Bills have been favored by at least 8 more than any other team this season, and in three of the four previous games they failed to cover. Just sayin'.

https://stathead.com/tiny/u2SqS

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:31 pm

I heard Latavious Murray called a players only meeting, so you know things are/were bad.

I heard one of the network talking heads say he suspected that if the Bills lose this game, the wheels would come completely off the wagon!!

SO of course I am gonna be rooting for a team implosion for the Bills. I want Diggs to show his arse on the sideline and throw shiite and storm around showing what an idjit he is!

Ain't gonna happen IMO. I suspect Joshie runs the Bills to victory. Now, if the Broncos can force him to stay in the pocket and throw, they may can get a pick or two? Other than that... I expect the Bills to win.

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:12 pm

If the game was in Denver, I'd give the Broncos a fighting chance. But in Buffalo, I think it most likely becomes a Bills blowout victory. The Bills need this win, and even with their recent struggles IMO they are too good to lose to a weak Broncos team. I really hope I'm wrong, but this seems like a one-sided game to me.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:59 pm

So far so good - let’s go Broncos!
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:42 pm

I TOLD YOU DENVER COULD DO IT!!! I TOLD YOU ALL!!! THE BILLS HAVE COME DUE FOR BARFALO, BAYBEH!!! SWEET SWEET KARMA FOR BEING OPENLY FAVORED BY THE NFL LAST SEASON!!! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF IT, PUNKS?!?! HA!!! DIE BILLS DIE!!! BUT ONLY METAPHORICALLY!!! IT'S TIME FOR ME TO PARTY ALL WEEK LONG!!! I'M GONNA BE DRINKIN' WINE AND FEELIN' FINE!!!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:51 pm

I'm shocked at how poorly the Bills played. They're lucky the Broncos are a mess...that game easily could've been a blowout loss for the Bills.

FUCK THE BILLS!!!!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:55 pm

JMP wrote:I'm shocked at how poorly the Bills played. They're lucky the Broncos are a mess...that game easily could've been a blowout loss for the Bills.

FUCK THE BILLS!!!!

And you said it would be a Bills blowout win Razz Laughing

Something about that team just isn't right. It's like they sold their souls to beat the Fins. I didn't want to believe all the people who said their Super Bowl window was closed before the season, but it sure looks like they're right tonight!

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:46 am

The Bills were favored by more than a TD, so I wasn't alone in thinking they'd win big. The Broncos gave them every opportunity to win that game, and they just refused to take it.

It's crazy to see how bad they're playing. I think losing Leslie Frazier had a bigger impact than anyone cares to admit - not just on the defense, but on the team as a whole. They lack leadership. Josh Allen isn't a true leader, Diggs is all about Diggs, and McDermott is losing credibility fast. Things are looking really bad on that team - and I LOVE IT!!!!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:58 am

finfanatic wrote:I want Diggs to show his arse on the sideline and throw shiite and storm around showing what an idjit he is!

that might just me around the corner. his brother is once again openly throwing the rest of team under the bus and begging to get Stephon off the Bills.

Man 14 Gotta get up outta there 😫😭

https://sports.yahoo.com/cowboys-cb-trevon-diggs-makes-063217330.html

with the trade deadline passed, i'm not sure exactly what Trevon is advocating? could this be taken to mean that halfway through the season and Stephon has checked out?

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:02 am

mercury22nathan wrote:
finfanatic wrote:I want Diggs to show his arse on the sideline and throw shiite and storm around showing what an idjit he is!

that might just me around the corner.  his brother is once again openly throwing the rest of team under the bus and begging to get Stephon off the Bills.

Man 14 Gotta get up outta there 😫😭

https://sports.yahoo.com/cowboys-cb-trevon-diggs-makes-063217330.html

with the trade deadline passed, i'm not sure exactly what Trevon is advocating?  could this be taken to mean that halfway through the season and Stephon has checked out?

Yeah, it's not hard to guess that the two brothers have talked and Stefon has made his feelings known. I just love how the Bills are so bad that even players on perennial chokers like the Cowboys can take shots at them! Twisted Evil

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:05 am

That Bills-Cowboys game should be lots of fun...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Also, I really did buy wine just to celebrate this cheers Had to wait until 8 AM because of some stupid rule, but it was worth it.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:03 pm

Soooooooo let me get this straight............Tua is not an elite QB. Before Mike McDaniel, he had 4 OC's in 3 seasons. 2 in one season at the same time. But he was trash, noodle arm, one read....etc, etc, etc.....

Buffalo loses to the Broncos and they are all of a sudden 5-5 but the issue was the OC Ken Dorsey who gets fired. But When I woke up this morning I dont hear Colin "COWARDICE" saying anything about how elite Josh Allen is. Or Stephen A. about how Josh Allen is overrated, or First Take clamoring about the Bills being frauds.

But, 2 turnovers by Mostert, poor tackling by Eli Apple in the Buffalo game and "TUA" cannot compete. Or the referees forgot to remove the blinders in the Philly game or Jaylen and Tyreek cant catch but "TUA" is a fraud. Or the Chiefs game when Tyreek couldn't catch a cold, or Connor can't snap and "TUA" is the problem.

Please somebody make sense of these ass backwards Media people. Where is the morning shows that call out Josh Allen or any of the other QB's that lost to weaker teams?
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:53 pm

JMP wrote:Yeah, it's not hard to guess that the two brothers have talked and Stefon has made his feelings known.  I just love how the Bills are so bad that even players on perennial chokers like the Cowboys can take shots at them!  Twisted Evil

you can be sure Stephon has no problem with what Trevon is saying. and he certainly didn't tell little bro to back off and take it easy. Trevon doubled down today and is credited all of Josh Allen's success to Stephon...

Let’s not forget, he didn’t start going off till bro got there.

https://sports.yahoo.com/stefon-diggs-brother-trevon-now-161740435.html

you think things were bad between Allen and Diggs in the off season, i think things are about to get really uncomfortable in that locker room.

mercury22nathan

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:27 pm

Diggs will be on the Giants next season IMO.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:44 pm

Umix10 wrote:Soooooooo let me get this straight............Tua is not an elite QB.  Before Mike McDaniel, he had 4 OC's in 3 seasons. 2 in one season at the same time.  But he was trash, noodle arm, one read....etc, etc, etc.....

Buffalo loses to the Broncos and they are all of a sudden 5-5 but the issue was the OC Ken Dorsey who gets fired.  But When I woke up this morning I dont hear Colin "COWARDICE" saying anything about how elite Josh Allen is.  Or Stephen A.  about how Josh Allen is overrated, or First Take clamoring about the Bills being frauds.

But, 2 turnovers by Mostert, poor tackling by Eli Apple in the Buffalo game and "TUA" cannot compete.  Or the referees forgot to remove the blinders in the Philly game or Jaylen and Tyreek cant catch but "TUA" is a fraud.  Or the Chiefs game when Tyreek couldn't catch a cold, or Connor can't snap and "TUA" is the problem.

Please somebody make sense of these ass backwards Media people.  Where is the morning shows that call out Josh Allen or any of the other QB's that lost to weaker teams?

HA!!! PREACH AWN, BRUTHA!!! UMIX OUT HERE TELLIN' IT LIKE IT IS!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers

Now the question is, what am I supposed to do with all this truth he's dropped everywhere? But seriously, Umix hits it out of the park every time he posts and needs to do it way more.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:48 pm

mercury22nathan wrote:you think things were bad between Allen and Diggs in the off season, i think things are about to get really uncomfortable in that locker room.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable racism accusations. Josh Allen's already made homophobic tweets in the past that the media doesn't want anybody to remember now for some reason.

I do think he could totally take Diggs if it came down to an actual fight, though. You don't mess with farm boys.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:22 pm

The Bills Offense looked like shiite... really badly formed, diarrhea like shiite...with maybe a lump or two showing where you couldn't be sure...

I keep expecting Joshie to have the comeback where he throws for four TDs and runs for one and the Bills demolish someone, but....

One - The Offense ain't been the same since Daboll rolled on down to NY and is stinking it up down there as the HC.
Two - The defense just does not look the same either but that may be injuries.

Anyway... maybe this season will flame out and go down the porcelain vortex for the Bills.

It would really be nice to get back to the Phins heydays when they were the only good team in the AFC East and could usually count on beating the stuffing out of the other teams twice!

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:42 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:.............HA!!! PREACH AWN, BRUTHA!!! UMIX OUT HERE TELLIN' IT LIKE IT IS!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers

Now the question is, what am I supposed to do with all this truth he's dropped everywhere? But seriously, Umix hits it out of the park every time he posts and needs to do it way more.

Here is another one for all the fucktards who says Miami cant beat winning teams..........It doesnt matter one fucking Iota who you win against or lose against during the regular season. The only thing that matters during the regular season is the amount of Wins. I say again the "AMOUNT OF WINS", people need to stop with wins versus power ranked teams this ain't college football. The playoff seedings are based on "AMOUNT OF WINS"!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless there's a tie. If you have the most wins then the tie breaker is irrelevant.

Win as many games in the regular season to get the highest seed possible. It does not seed you based on your record versus opponents with a winning record. See the Broncos!!!!! Who we smashed by the way
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:33 pm

Well said, Umix!

I get caught up in the "can't beat winning teams" narrative for one reason: the Dolphins will be facing winning teams in the playoffs. Having some success against winning teams builds confidence and erases doubts. But you are 100% correct: total number of wins is the key - along with conference and division wins, of course.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:57 pm

Has someone heard the "if Burrow stays healthy...." interviews yet?

I dont understand.......Tua gets his first concussion and the world came crashing saying he cant stay healthy. But Burrow has missed 16 games in his 4 year career not counting the games that he will miss the rest of the season. Which will exceed the amount of games Tua has missed.

Dont understand why nobody is saying shit.......but the minute Tua gets cornrows its a thing?

Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:03 pm

Umix10 wrote:Has someone heard the "if Burrow stays healthy...." interviews yet?

I dont understand.......Tua gets his first concussion and the world came crashing saying he cant stay healthy.  But Burrow has missed 16 games in his 4 year career not counting the games that he will miss the rest of the season. Which will exceed the amount of games Tua has missed.

Dont understand why nobody is saying shit.......but the minute Tua gets cornrows its a thing?

YESS!!! I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE HERE TO POINT THIS OUT!!! cheers cheers cheers

Not to mention Burrow even ADMITTED to having concussions bad enough for him to actually FORGET parts of games! Remember that? The media doesn't seem to!

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum