The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Won't Do It

4 posters

Go down

I Won't Do It Empty I Won't Do It

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:03 pm

I won't revel in the fact that this game almost certainly gets Ron Rivera fired, and celebrate him getting what he deserves. I won't refer to him by the childish nickname of RiverWoke Ron, after he challenged all non-vaxxers to a fight two years ago (literally, this was a thing he did) or had Jack Del Rio fined $100K for expressing a non-woke opinion. I won't gloat about beating a team that represents everything wrong with humanity and modern society right now. Nope, not gonna do it. I'll take the high road for a change and just be happy about winning.

Yes this game was personal to me. Not that I would ever let on or anything...

Last edited by DolFan 316 on Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

DolFan 316

JMP and HalCHorn like this post

Back to top Go down

I Won't Do It Empty Re: I Won't Do It

Post by JMP Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:10 pm

Apparently Jack Del Rio wasn't the problem with Washington's defense. Rivera is out of excuses. The Dolphins pounded the final nail into his coffin today. This will be his final head coaching job in the NFL.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 and HalCHorn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:13 pm

JMP wrote:Apparently Jack Del Rio wasn't the problem with Washington's defense.  Rivera is out of excuses.  The Dolphins pounded the final nail into his coffin today.  This will be his final head coaching job in the NFL.

And it damn well better be. I don't even want him coaching high school after this, he's sure as hell not welcome in MY state with that mental derangement he has! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

(Ahem) I mean gee, it's always such a damn shame and a pity when coaches get fired during the holidays. You just hate to see it...

Wink

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:36 pm

years from now everyone will look back at Rivera's career and ask "how the Hell did this guy EVER coach in a Super Bowl?" And how the Hell did this guy EVER go 15-1?

HalCHorn

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:41 pm

HalCHorn wrote:years from now everyone will look back at Rivera's career and ask "how the Hell did this guy EVER coach in a Super Bowl?"  And how the Hell did this guy EVER go 15-1?

I'm asking that right now! Laughing Laughing Laughing

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:40 am

There's currently a group of Indians suing the Redskins because they want the name back.

CarsonChris

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum