The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GF Said The Most Awesome Thing Ever

3 posters

Go down

My GF Said The Most Awesome Thing Ever Empty My GF Said The Most Awesome Thing Ever

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:40 pm

After I looked on espn.com and saw that ridiculous Pats-Eagles score I told her the Pats might be losing again. She knows they were unbeaten before losing last week. At first she thought maybe they were demoralized but then she checked herself and said that couldn't be it because, "You've got to have morals to get demoralized."

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Reposted because the first time I did, the Eagles suddenly decided to choke the game away but the Pats wouldn't quite let them so now it's safe Very Happy

Last edited by DolFan 316 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

My GF Said The Most Awesome Thing Ever Empty Re: My GF Said The Most Awesome Thing Ever

Post by CarsonChris Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Awesome!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

My GF Said The Most Awesome Thing Ever Empty Re: My GF Said The Most Awesome Thing Ever

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:54 pm

It was 35-14 when that happened and I first posted this. Then I keep checking espn.com, thinking surely that game is over or about to be and suddenly it's 35-21, then 35-28 and that's when I took the post down because I figured I'd done gone and jinxed it. Looks like I did just in time pale

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:22 pm

I glad that the Pats lost. even if Miami loss and the Pats loss today is still a good day.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down