The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY DEGARMO AND JMP!!!

4 posters

Go down

HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY DEGARMO AND JMP!!!  Empty HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY DEGARMO AND JMP!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:50 pm

cheers cheers cheers

All I can say is...DAMN you guys are old Razz Laughing At a spry 42, I feel like a young buck again now all of a sudden Very Happy

Don't do anything I wouldn't do Wink And don't disappoint me by capping off the birthday night with warm milk and going off to bed to sleep.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY DEGARMO AND JMP!!!  Empty Re: HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY DEGARMO AND JMP!!!

Post by JMP Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Thanks!! afro

I don't think I'll be doing anything special on my actual birthday other than drinking beers and watching the draft (which I'd be doing regardless of my birthday..). But, a few days later (May 3) I am going to see Doyle perform live in Brooklyn. Doyle was the Misfits' guitarist in 1982-83, and now has his own band. Considering that the Misfits (along with the two other Glenn Danzig-fronted bands, Samhain and Danzig) are my all-time favorite band, seeing Doyle at a small club is a pretty damn good present!

If you like horror-themed heavy music, Doyle is as good as it gets these days. Here's a couple of samples:

"Abominator"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki5EXYXHUJQ

"DreamingDeadGirls" (sick lyrics, but the catchiest song I've heard in years):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvUSoW5PwdQ

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY DEGARMO AND JMP!!!  Empty Re: HAPPY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY DEGARMO AND JMP!!!

Post by Degarmo Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:22 pm

Ah, my birthday is Friday this year. I will be able to drink at home in style Wink

I'm boring, now, 316. All my silly shit was done early on. I prefer getting sloshed at home nowadays.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:03 am

Degarmo wrote:I prefer getting sloshed at home nowadays.  

Same here. It's just easier and less stressful.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:25 am

I've never been a bar/club guy. Too many unpredictable variables. You never know when some jerkass is going to randomly decide to target you, for one thing. Plus I never could stand the whole having people at the door decide if you're good enough to be allowed in mentality.

Besides, hose parties are much more fun. Especially when Christmas trees are involved. Don't ask Laughing

BTW good songs Jmp cheers

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:51 am

DolFan316 wrote:hose parties are much more fun

I'm not sure I want to know what a "hose party" is... Suspect

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:02 am

JMP wrote:
DolFan316 wrote:hose parties are much more fun

I'm not sure I want to know what a "hose party" is...   Suspect

I think it's one of those frat things.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:55 pm

lol! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I literally had no idea I even made that typo until just now Embarassed I can always count on you guys to point out stuff like this sunny

BTW I can't be the only one here who ever joined a fraternity. Can I?

A hose party is what they call a house party in Canada. Yeah, that's the ticket, Canada Wink

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:02 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:A hose party is what they call a house party in Canada. Yeah, that's the ticket, Canada Wink

Well played, my friend, well played. lol!

I never joined a frat. Never saw a reason for it...just not my thing.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:06 pm

Actually the only reason I did is so I could get into frat parties. Seriously. So naturally I wound up joining the one that was a real life version of Animal House, only in real life there's not that much humor in it. Me and one other guy were the only members who even went to class on any sort of regular basis.

The irony is, my roommate at the time wanted to be in a fraternity more than anything, and I didn't even really care that much, and I wound up getting a bid and he didn't. He transferred to Knoxville the next semester.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:03 pm

I'm actually depressed that nobody else has had a birthday since. So someone have one already, dammit!

Seriously, do people have THAT much less sex from September-November? Were guys 40-50 years ago really saying, "Not tonight honey, I'm watching the game."???

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:21 pm

My Birthday was on May 25th and I'm 51. My Daughter starts High school this Year and I can't Believe 14 years have gone by so fast.

finskev

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:14 pm

finskev wrote:My Birthday was on May 25th and I'm 51. My Daughter starts High school this Year and I can't Believe 14 years have gone by so fast.

I can't believe you're 51 Shocked What a Face affraid

But happy belated birthday cheers Now tell us all sooner next time, okay? Razz

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:59 pm

Yes, happy belated b-day, kev! sunny

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down