The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SO...When Does This Draft Thing Start Anyway?

3 posters

Go down

SO...When Does This Draft Thing Start Anyway?  Empty SO...When Does This Draft Thing Start Anyway?

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:06 pm

Is it really on Thursday, as in, this Thursday?

Not that I was going to keep track of it on TV anyway but that day's going to be brutal for me. Come 8 PM or whenever it begins I might even be going to bed.

And how long as Badell made this thing now, four days? Five? Does the selection of all those compensatory picks at the tail end spill into Monday? I do know he yanked it out of Radio City for his usual "I MUST change this for absolutely no reason!" reason.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

SO...When Does This Draft Thing Start Anyway?  Empty Re: SO...When Does This Draft Thing Start Anyway?

Post by Degarmo Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:00 pm

Yeah, this Thursday live from . . . Chicago.  Round 1.  Then Friday is Rounds 2 and 3.  Then they finish on the weekend.

Next year, they're going to have a third of the picks of the first round in London, a third in Mexico City and the final third in Toronto, and they're going to spread it out over 24 hours because, you know, NFL.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

SO...When Does This Draft Thing Start Anyway?  Empty Re: SO...When Does This Draft Thing Start Anyway?

Post by Birdmond Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Rating are at an all time high. The NFL Draft will outdraw every NBA or MLB playoff game. Goodell wins.

I am pumped!

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Degarmo wrote:Next year, they're going to have a third of the picks of the first round in London, a third in Mexico City and the final third in Toronto, and they're going to spread it out over 24 hours because, you know, NFL.

The hell?!?! Shocked

Does that mean every prospective first round pick has to travel to one of those places?

And what is Badell's obsession with London anyway? Did he go there as a high school kid and lose his virginity?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:39 pm

He's joking

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:42 pm

The way Badell randomly does things, I literally couldn't tell. And that's genuinely sad.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked at all now if this or something similar happened to the draft a year or three down the road.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down