The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIGGEST CHOKE JOB IN ALL OF SPORTS HISTORY!!!

2 posters

Go down

BIGGEST CHOKE JOB IN ALL OF SPORTS HISTORY!!!  Empty BIGGEST CHOKE JOB IN ALL OF SPORTS HISTORY!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:29 am

You think I'm exaggerating, but I'm really not. Northern Iowa just blew a 10 point lead with 30 seconds left. That's absurdly insane enough, but somehow, some way, they managed to do this without even attempting a single free throw. In other words, what they did should not have been humanly possible.

Oh BTW, their mathematical chance of winning before the last 30 seconds was somewhere between 99.9 and 100%. Again, not making this up.

NIU literally could not have blown that kind of lead with that little time remaining if they had tried on purpose. I'm not sure I could make five baskets (as Texas A&M did) in 30 seconds even if I was by myself with nobody else around. And even THEN Texas A&M could not have tied the score without a foul being called on one of their made baskets where the NIU defender literally did not make contact at all--in fact he was flinging his body out of the way.

Also, twice when inbounding the ball NIU players tried to bounce it off a defender inches away and somehow missed completely, which led directly to easy scores.

The last 30 seconds of regulation may have broken the universe. And you should all be thankful that I didn't actually watch it live, because if I had I'd be dead either from a heart attack or a ruptured blood vessel in my brain. Again, totally serious.

I'm not using the shocked emoticon because this goes FAR beyond mere shock, to the same degree that the edge of the Milky Way galaxy is beyond this planet.

BTW here's the whole thing.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2016/03/how-northern-iowa-blew-a-12-point-lead-in-35-seconds-video/

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

BIGGEST CHOKE JOB IN ALL OF SPORTS HISTORY!!!  Empty Re: BIGGEST CHOKE JOB IN ALL OF SPORTS HISTORY!!!

Post by JMP Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:14 pm

Shocked WOW...just WOW!! I'm at a loss for words. Sloppiest, most bone-headed playing I've ever seen in any sport. Mind-boggling ineptitude. Websters dictionary needs to print the link to this video clip under the word "choke". WOW!!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BIGGEST CHOKE JOB IN ALL OF SPORTS HISTORY!!!  Empty Re: BIGGEST CHOKE JOB IN ALL OF SPORTS HISTORY!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:18 am

JMP wrote: Shocked  WOW...just WOW!!  I'm at a loss for words.  Sloppiest, most bone-headed playing I've ever seen in any sport.  Mind-boggling ineptitude.  Websters dictionary needs to print the link to this video clip under the word "choke".  WOW!!

Glad to see I'm not the only one whose mind was blown. You know it's bad when a team makes the FINS look competent Laughing

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down