The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not April Fool's Day yet, but the Phins have me laughing already!

+3
finfanatic
Degarmo
JMP
7 posters

Go down

It's not April Fool's Day yet, but the Phins have me laughing already! Empty It's not April Fool's Day yet, but the Phins have me laughing already!

Post by JMP Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:12 pm

Get ready...wait for it...here we go:

The Dolphins have signed...

DANIEL THOMAS!!!!!!

Yes, that Daniel Thomas.

No words are necessary. Just when we thought the Phins couldn't sink any lower, they bring back this scrub. Signing Isaiah Pead was bad enough (and man, is that bad!) - they had to compound the problem by signing Thomas. Out of all the unemployed RBs in the world, Pead and Thomas are the best the Phins can do??? Really???

I now officially believe that the Phins are actively sabotaging themselves to tank 2016 and get the first overall pick in the 2017 draft. I have no idea who they're targeting...probably OL...but that is the only explanation for what I've seen this offseason.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-dolphins-0401-20160331-story.html

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It's not April Fool's Day yet, but the Phins have me laughing already! Empty Re: It's not April Fool's Day yet, but the Phins have me laughing already!

Post by JMP Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:56 am

On another note, I find it really interesting that the two Chicago Bears we've signed this offseason are Jermon Bushrod and Daniel Thomas.  Bushrod was benched last season, and Thomas was cut before the season began.  As offensive coordinator, I assume Gase had some say in both of those things.  So why would he want them with him in Miami???  Doesn't give me much faith in his talent evaluation ability.

And, our GM Chris Grier has been with the Dolphins long enough to know what the fanbase thinks of Daniel Thomas.  At a time when Dolphin fans need something, anything, to make them feel some sliver of hope, how can someone that's been with the team so long sign off on bringing back one of the most hated Dolphins in recent memory???  I just don't get it - can these guys truly be this clueless???

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's not April Fool's Day yet, but the Phins have me laughing already! Empty Re: It's not April Fool's Day yet, but the Phins have me laughing already!

Post by Degarmo Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:31 pm

Thomas running behind Thomas. Sweet.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:28 pm

I told you all...prepare for an off season from Hades!!!

We just THOUGHT we had seen stupidity piled upon dumbness, mixed with idiocy before?

I think this could make the whole Cam-Mueller episode look like a picnic.

It is patently obvious these dipwads do not have a plan and are just making MOVES because that is what REAL football people, who work in REAL NFL front offices do. And this bunch of arse-clowns want to appear to be real NFL people.

Just wait until the draft. I suspect we might see some more folks out in front of the team's facility with those paper bags on their heads again.

I have had a very bad felling about this off season since it started, and nothing so far has made me think it is anything other than a toxic dumpster fire.

The REALLY bad thing about it though; is with Steve "the Big Boob" Ross in charge, even after all the shame and degradation heaped on the Phins by these dimwits, he will sign up for ANOTHER SEASON of toxic dumpster fire NEXT YEAR!!!

Mark my words!

Let's see DF316 top that????

Very Happy

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:37 pm

But Ross says people are excited. What people could these be? The bookmakers, perhaps.
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:21 am

scotgif wrote:But Ross says people are excited. What people could these be? The bookmakers, perhaps.

Excited about 2017, maybe...when we'll have a top 3 draft pick AND all those extremely valuable compensatory picks. LOL It's just too bad Tannenbaum will be the one using those picks...

It sure seems like 2016 is being treated as a throwaway season by Tannenabum...

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:46 am

This offseason may have turned me from the Potentate Of Pessimism to the Archduke Of Apathy. I've reached the point where I don't WANT to know about any moves.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Strange days indeed. I do think Thomas is better than Damien Williams but still.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:52 pm

Tit for tat IMO.

But if I had to choose, I would take Williams.

What makes me so angry about Thomas, is the fact Ireland wanted him so badly, he TRADED UP to get him!

I gave up on Danielle long ago!!

LOL

I guess I should count myself lucky that any of this horse-shat from this dyspeptic team even manages to register as an annoyance! After the ceaseless barrage of flaming balls of shame they have been spewing for decades now, it is a wonder any Phans still care?!?!?!
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:18 pm

I was hoping that it was a early april fools joke but it wasn't.......... Crying or Very sad

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down