The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koa Misi involved in a nightclub fight

+2
DolFan 316
JMP
6 posters

Go down

Koa Misi involved in a nightclub fight Empty Koa Misi involved in a nightclub fight

Post by JMP Thu May 26, 2016 3:53 pm

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article80081557.html

Dolphins linebacker Koa Misi was involved in a brawl in a Fort Lauderdale nightclub over the weekend, TMZ first reported, but was never arrested or charged.
Misi allegedly struck another club-goer in the head during an altercation at Cyn Nightclub about 3:40 a.m. Sunday. The other person involved needed medical attention, but reportedly never pressed charges. There is no record of any charges against Misi in the Broward County Clerk of Courts database.

"Misi and other members of his group charged toward the nightclub entrance [at the other group]," TMZ wrote, quoting the incident report.
The officer witnessed “Misi strike [the victim] in the head, causing him to fall to the ground."
Misi then tried to run, TMZ reported, but the responding officer "executed a leg sweep to bring him to the ground." Misi then tried to leave again, but the cop was able to keep him at bay until backup arrived.
In early 2013, Misi was sentenced to three years probation after pleading down a felony charge for allegedly breaking a man’s eye socket during a 2011 altercation in Isla Vista, California.

It sounds like there may not be any legal issues (yet), but I wonder how the NFL will view this under their conduct policy - considering that Misi already has a prior incident.  Most likely nothing will happen, but it will be something to keep an eye on. 

Previous coaching staffs loved Misi like he was the greatest player ever for reasons I'll never understand, but I'd have to think that this is not a good way to introduce himself to a new staff.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Koa Misi involved in a nightclub fight Empty Re: Koa Misi involved in a nightclub fight

Post by DolFan 316 Thu May 26, 2016 6:18 pm

Misi needs to be cut ASAP. Not because he decked somebody, but because he was so weak only one cop was needed to subdue him. Now THAT's disgraceful! Evil or Very Mad

And yes, I'm totally serious.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Koa Misi involved in a nightclub fight Empty Re: Koa Misi involved in a nightclub fight

Post by Birdmond Fri May 27, 2016 7:02 am

Yeah Misi has been so close to being on my list for so long. He's on it now. I want him gone. So......

1) Dallas Thomas
2) Earl Mitchell
3) Mike Pouncey
4) Koa Misi

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri May 27, 2016 7:42 am

Half the team's on my list. And that includes John Denney. Don't question it.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Fri May 27, 2016 8:33 am

DolFan 316 wrote:Half the team's on my list. And that includes John Denney. Don't question it.

I met Denney in Indy once. He's kind of a hippie. Can't dislike the man.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Sat May 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Totally average on the field, dumb off the field. Yeah. Great mix.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun May 29, 2016 5:51 am

He's not good enough to put up with off-the-field shit.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun May 29, 2016 10:18 pm

lol.......That is too funny. maybe he did want to hit the cop.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down