The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the Dolphins' new OL...same as the old OL???

+5
DolFan 316
rightchea
JMP
Degarmo
finfanatic
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Meet the Dolphins' new OL...same as the old OL??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet the Dolphins' new OL...same as the old OL???

Post by JMP Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:12 am

Thomas and Turner began the day as starters again today...I guess that means they'll start against Dallas, too.  I wish the coaches would just stop this charade and get Tunsil in there!!!  Mad

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Meet the Dolphins' new OL...same as the old OL??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet the Dolphins' new OL...same as the old OL???

Post by white1 Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:56 am

Nope.

Mando strongly hints that Tunsil will start against Dallas. Used the hashtag #ihearthings

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:59 am

white1 wrote:Nope.  

Mando strongly hints that Tunsil will start against Dallas.  Used the hashtag #ihearthings

Then that's really stupid.  The game is Friday...today is Wednesday.  The starters for the game should be set by now.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:00 am

<shrugs> don't know what to tell you on that front.

Perhaps they only want so many reps? Would make sense to work everyone in, so no one gets too much work in practice. Probably some sports science behind it.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:16 am

Apparently Gase said the starters for Friday haven't been decided yet.  If that's true...ugh.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:21 am

Louis Vasquez is still out there not sure if we should get him in but I think his position itself warrants bringing him in! He makes way more sense at G then bushrod
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:39 am

Umix10 wrote:Louis Vasquez is still out there not sure if we should get him in but I think his position itself warrants bringing him in!  He makes way more sense at G then bushrod

I know he had a few minor injuries the past couple of years and was out of football last year, but sure - worth a look.  At least he's actually played guard before!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:56 am

IMHO I think we make moves for Tulloch, Ryan's and Vasquez because after this week there will be a lot of movement these are proven vets and since most of the LB's are special teamers we should at the very least get guys with game experience
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:41 pm

I think Thomas' main problem is he is slow, slow, SLOW footed. If he can get AHEAD of the rusher, he does a semi-decent job. But when he is a half step or two behind the defender, he cannot recover at all, and looks like a complete dufus.

He still gets bull-rushed WAY too much for someone that big IMO.

All these guys who have the Grandpa Queasy Joe stamp of approval should be unceremoniously shown the door. Including Pouncey IMO. The difference between him and his brother in Pittsburgh is like night and day!

6 and 10 is looking further and further away the more I see of this team.

Still early and all, and I know this is a whole new coaching staff, with new schemes and all, but the Phins do not look as physical, as motivated, or as interested in the games as does the competition.

Something we have all seen from this team for years.

Crying or Very sad
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:43 pm

HELLZ YEAH!!! FF TELLIN' IT LIKE IT IS!!! PREACH AWN, BRUTHA!!! TESTIFY!!!

I can't remember the last time I said something to this effect about one of your posts, so I figured it was high time I did Smile

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3