The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team must love the Pats or hate other AFC East teams

3 posters

Go down

Team must love the Pats or hate other AFC East teams Empty Team must love the Pats or hate other AFC East teams

Post by rightchea Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:09 pm

This is crazy......

SI wrote:The Eagles have traded cornerback Eric Rowe, a 2015 second-round pick, to the Patriots, ESPN’s Adam Schefter and Mike Reiss report.

The Patriots will send offensive lineman Josh Kline and a draft pick to the Eagles. NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport reports the pick is a 2018 fourth rounder that can become a third round pick conditional on how much playing time Rowe receives the next two seasons.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/reports-eagles-trade-cb-eric-rowe-to-patriots/ar-AAiziMW?OCID=ansmsnnews11

I swear it never gets any better

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Team must love the Pats or hate other AFC East teams Empty Re: Team must love the Pats or hate other AFC East teams

Post by JMP Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:58 pm

Eric Rowe has a lot of upside and I think he's a perfect fit for the Patriots. Big, physical press corner that can play safety and corner. Great move for the Pats, especially with the news that they didn't give up Kline - just a 4th.

I don't understand why teams continue to help the Pats get better...

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Team must love the Pats or hate other AFC East teams Empty Re: Team must love the Pats or hate other AFC East teams

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:05 pm

I'm telling you, the Pats have a mind control ray. It's the only logical explanation at this point.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down