The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Score predictions - Phins vs. Browns

+3
Degarmo
JMP
mercury22nathan
7 posters

Go down

Score predictions - Phins vs. Browns Empty Score predictions - Phins vs. Browns

Post by mercury22nathan Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:40 am

hmm, did i see somewhere that JMP wants...umm, demands...a shutout from the Phins this week?

the good news is that the Phins don't sleep walk through the entire first half this week - just through the first quarter and a half before scoring 10 points in the final 2 drives of the half to come from behind and go into the locker room leading 10-6.

Miami - 27
Cleveland - 16

geez, if the Phins can't beat this team at home, then, well then...i don't know even what to think then.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Score predictions - Phins vs. Browns Empty Re: Score predictions - Phins vs. Browns

Post by JMP Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:49 am

I'm going 31-0 DOlphins.  Seriously.

I don't think the Dolphins are a particularly good team, but this is their home opener and the Browns are an absolute disaster.  The Browns have a 3rd string rookie QB, backup center, no legit WRs, and are giving up 27 points per game...this game should be a cakewalk for the Phins.

I won't be upset if it's not 31-0, but this is a game that shouldn't be close at all...it should be one-sided from start to finish.  A win is a win, but given the circumstances this needs to be an impressive win.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Score predictions - Phins vs. Browns Empty Re: Score predictions - Phins vs. Browns

Post by Degarmo Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:06 pm

34-6 Miami

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:01 pm

I not betting on nothing for Miami. If they win then it's a win if they don't then maybe when I am dead.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:57 pm

I see another sluggish effort, but one that likely translates into a win. Unless Clipboard Jesus plays and delivers a miracle like I facetiously suggested the other day.

Miami 20, Cleveland 13.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:39 am

Clipboard Jesus is one of the greatest nicknames ever. So awesome. Laughing

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finskev Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:13 am

I still don't trust the Offense to score points but I will try and be optimistic and go with 24-13 Fins.

finskev

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Yeah, this offense is having some serious getting started woes. Tough to understand why, but it is obvious.

If they fool around and lose to the Browns...

The new unfinished stadium may NEVER get finished!!!

Very Happy
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:31 pm

finfanatic wrote:
The new unfinished stadium may NEVER get finished!!!

Very Happy

Nah, I'm pretty sure London can have a stadium done for them lickety-split Wink

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down