The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom Coughlin

+7
Umix10
rightchea
white1
HalCHorn
JEGnj
JMP
CarsonChris
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tom Coughlin - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Coughlin

Post by Birdmond Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:39 am

JMP wrote:
mercury22nathan wrote:
Birdmond wrote:The Bengals loss helps a little but it's the AFC West teams that we need to fold.  

very true.  and considering they all have to play each other at least one more time - and twice in the case of KC vs. Denver - i think there is a very good chance something will give.  but none of this will matter unless the Phins keep winning.

Yep.  And there are a lot of other teams in the mix as well - Bills, Steelers, Titans, Bengals and Colts are all still alive.

The Titans, especially, look like a team that could make a serious run.  Their offense has been great lately, and they have a pretty favorable schedule the rest of the way.

We need the Titans to win the division. That eliminates one tie breaker.

I'm dreaming of a Dolphins playoff game in Nashville. It will cost me a fortune but I'm going.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:13 pm

since we lost to the Bengals and Titans which will make it harder for Miami to make it into the playoffs. Hopefully they will loss to teams that Miami have beaten

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:31 am

rightchea wrote:since we lost to the Bengals and Titans which will make it harder for Miami to make it into the playoffs. Hopefully they will loss to teams that Miami have beaten

The Bengals will implode.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum